Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2016-17
Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2014- 15 The Rajasthan TET also re
Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2014- 15
The Rajasthan TET also regarded as Teacher Eligibility Test exam is conducted for the applicants who are looking for the jobs in teaching sector in the state of Rajasthan. The applicants need to prepare well before the said examination, apply for their candidature, get admit card downloaded from the official website and carry the same into the examination. Get your admit card downloading procedure at the below sections.
How to obtain Rajasthan TET Admit Card 2014- 15
• Head on the Punjab TET official website firstly.
• See the links that are given on the page, find your “Punjab TET Admit Card” link there on the homepage.
• Fill up each detail that has asked by the page.
• Once you press “submit” link, your admit card in a short while will be flashed on your computer screen.
• Take print out of the flashed page as it is necessary to bring hard copy of admit card in the examination hall.
Rajasthan TET Syllabus:
Child Development and Pedagogy
Unit – I
Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development and etc.
Unit – II
Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors affecting learning
Unit – III
Individual Differences, Personality, Intelligence etc
Unit – IV
Teaching learning process, Meaning and purposes of Assessmen, Action Research, Right to Education Act 2009 and etc.
Language – 1 (Class VI to VIII) level – 2
Unseen Prose Passage: Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
Unseen Prose Passage: Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees
Framing Questions Including WH- questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols
Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English: Language Teaching
Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multi-media Materials and other resources
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Evaluating Language: Proficiency
There are more subjects and their respective syllabus which candidates will get to see in the official notification of Rajasthan TET, for detailed syllabus, refer the official advertisement.
Official Gateway: tetpunjab.com
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in NRHM Assam/Last date:05-Sep
- Vacancy in Gujarat University/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in Bombay High Court/Last date:30-Sep
- Vacancy in NCDC/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in CWC/Last date:28-Sep
- Vacancy in BMRC/Last date:26-Sep
- Vacancy in NISER/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in AP Police/Last date:25-Sep
- Vacancy in NCBS/Last date:10-Sep