Ravenshaw University Admission Form
Ravenshaw University Admission Forms 2014 Courses Offered &a
Ravenshaw University Admission Forms 2014 Courses Offered & Applying Procedure
The Ravenshaw University Cuttack has announced admissions to its different UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) courses through online applications available at the official website of the university for all the eligible applicants. Those interested and eligible to apply must go through the complete details of courses availability and the online registration process for the offered courses from the information as given here below.
The Ravenshaw University is an autonomous college having a CPE status of UGC and Grade ‘A’ as awarded by the NAAC for this purpose. The university was brought into existence on 15th November 2006; evolved from the Ravenshaw College established in the year 1868. The university presently has 27 PG Departments with 23 PG Courses run by it and 27 UG Courses run by the university respectively.
Ravenshaw University Admission Form 2014:
The Ravenshaw University has invited online applications from all the applicants at the website of university i.e. ravenshawuniversity.ac.in. The candidates are required to submit the online applications after going through the complete details of the online registration as given at the website for this purpose.
Steps to Apply Online for Ravenshaw University Courses:
1. The candidates should visit the official website of the university and find the link for “Admissions 2014” to fill their online application forms
2. Now register online by signing up at the online window for applications. The candidates should possess the necessary things as required for making an online application. This includes the following: scan copy of Demand Draft/ Online Transaction ID Slip/ Bank Challan, copy of educational mark sheets and certificates (10; 10+2; Graduation); signature of 25 KB and photograph upto 50 KB for this purpose
3. All the applicants will be required to pay Rs180 as the application fee for taking admissions in the UG Courses other than PMCO/ IST/ ITM/ HHA/ BBA/ IMBA-FM Courses for which the application fee is Rs500. The application fee for the PG Courses (Biotechnology/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Computer Science/ Rural Development/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Information Technology Management) is Rs500 whereas for other PG Courses, it is Rs180
4.The candidates can chose either of the following methods for making payment of the stated application fee- DD drawn in favor of the “Ravenshaw University Admission” payable at Cuttack / Bank Challan of SBI Ravenshaw University Campus Branch/ Online Payment through Internet Banking/ Cash/ Transfer/ ATM-cum-Debit Card respectively
5. The candidates must send the printed copy of the online filled in application forms through Registered/ Speed Post to the specified address before the last dates as prescribed for this purpose.
The applications must be send in an A4 size envelope super scribed as “Applications for Admission to UG/ PG Course in ___Subject” to the following address:
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in DDUGU/Last date:20-May
- Vacancy in AMU/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in Calcutta University/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:20-May
- Vacancy in GPSC/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in SBI/Last date:24-May
- Vacancy in UPRVUNL/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in SDMC/Last date:09-May