Reliance Recruitment 2015 – 2016
Reliance Recruitment 2015 Reliance Private Limited is invit
Reliance Recruitment 2015
Reliance Private Limited is inviting applications from job seeker for filling up numerous positions at Mumbai, and DAKC Navi Mumbai regions. The job seekers those who all want to make their career with Reliance Private Limited can now apply. The other details about the Reliance Recruitment 2015 are elaborated hence forth. The job seekers can retrieve more information from there.
Name of the Vacant Positions: -
i) Head – Content Development
ii) Consumer Broadband Collections Lead
iii) Manager – Call Center Training
iv) Security Operations – Team Lead
v) Sr. Manager / AGM – BTL Support
vi) Lead Business Planning and Controls
vii) IT Solution Architect
viii) Solution Architect Engineer
ix) Retail Collections Head
x) NPE-FA Broadband Wireless Access
xi) Finance Team Member – Regulatory
xii) Operation & Maintenance – Electrical Engineer
xiii) MAC Developer / Sr. Developer
xiv) NPE – DATA Member
xv) Quality Analyst
xiv) Team Lead – TIBCO Developer
xvi) Lead- Data Marketing
Minimum Eligibility Requirements: -
i) Retail Collections Head: -
The job seekers those are willing to apply for this position must have done MBA with minimum of 12 years of experience in the relevant field.
ii) Consumer Broadband Collections Lead: -
The job seekers those are willing to apply for this position must have done MBA with minimum of 10 to 12 years of experience in the telecom field.
iii) Sr. Manager / AGM – BTL Support: -
The job seekers those are willing to apply for this position must have done MBA from premium institutes only; and must have an experience of 12 to 15 years in trade marketing.
* For more details about minimum eligibility requirements read official notice.
Procedure of Selection: -
The job seekers will be selected through an interview and/ or written rounds preference will be given to academic and working background.
Method of Applying: -
The eager job seekers those who fulfill minimum eligibility criteria can apply by sending their CV to the specific e – mail IDs for specific positions..
E – Mail IDs: -
i) For Consumer Business Position: -
ii) For Enterprise Business Position: -
iii) For Technology Services Positions: -
iv) For Common Services Positions: -
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:14-Jul
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in IRCON International/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Jharkhand Police/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd./Last date:13-Jul
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:23-Jul
- Vacancy in BEL/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in NMDC/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:25-Jul