RRB Allahabad Recruitment Application Form
RRB Allahabad Application Form 2014 details of online applic
RRB Allahabad Application Form 2014 details of online application at rrbald.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad has invited online application forms from all the eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment in the following major posts: Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendant, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendant respectively. The candidates may go through the complete process of application and selection for the concerned recruitment of RRB Allahabad from the information as given here below.
RRB Allahabad Application Forms 2014 Details:
1. JE Group (Grade Pay -4200)
-Depot Material Superintendant
– Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
2. SSE Group (Grade Pay- 4600)
-Senior Section Officer
-Chief Depot Material Superintendant
Eligibility Criteria for Selection:
Candidates should have the concerned technical qualifications as specified from the recognized board/ university/ institute for the selections. The minimum age limit and maximum age limit shall vary post wise from 20-35 and 18-33 years respectively for different job profiles as specified in the notification.
Online applications can be submitted by all the eligible candidates only from 20th September 2014 to 19th October 2014 at the website of RRB Allahabad in the manner as explained here below:
Steps to Apply Online-
1. Visit the RRB Allahabad /concerned RRB website to apply online.
2. Click on the “Apply Online/ E-Application” link available at the concerned website.
3.Enter all the details in the online application form including – Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number and Educational Qualifications etc.
4. Select the post for which application has to be made from the available options online. The applicants may apply for one group of post at a time.
5. After completing the initial process of application save the registration number and password to be used for further application process.
6. Pay the examination fee of Rs 100 using online modes of payment (Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking) or through system generated SBI Bank Challan.
7. Download template for inserting your recent color photograph, thumb impression and signatures in the appropriate places as specified.
8. Scan and upload the templates using the same registration number and passwords as provided after initial application.
9. Print the acknowledgement after and retain it for your future references.
The candidates must complete their application procedure within the dates specified for getting selected in the concerned recruitment. The final selections for all the applicants will be done based on their performances in the written exam as conducted for this purpose strictly according to the merits obtained.
Date of Exam:
For JE Group: 14th December 2014
For SSE Group: 21st December 2014
For getting more details on RRB Allahabad Application Form 2014, click here
To Apply Online, click here
RRB Allahabad Application Form 2014 for Group C & D Posts
The Railway Recruitment Board announces the recruitment of the Group C & D posts respectively every year through written test and interview. The recruitment is open for all those candidates who are High School/ ITI passed and lying in the age group of 18 to 33 year. The recruitment is held every year in the months of September/ October as and when the notifications and application process are completed by the applicants applying to the concerned posts.
Application Process for Group C & D Recruitments:
The candidates in order to apply for all the concerned posts should download the application forms online from the website of the RRC Allahabad i.e. rrcald.org. The candidates will have to apply by paying an examination fee of Rs. 100 payable in the form of Demand Drafts of any nationalized banks or post offices drawn in favor of the “Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, North Central Railway Allahabad”. The candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women categories are exempted from any payment for exam.
The complete applications should be along with all the attachments including educational certificates, caste certificates and bank draft should be sent before the last date of registration at the following address:
Assistant Personnel Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Central Railway,
Nawab Yusuf Road,
Dates of Applications:
Opening Dates of Application: Last Week of July or First Week of August
Closing Dates of Application: First Week of September
Eligibility for Recruitment:
HSLC/ Class 10th/ ITI passed from any recognized Boards or Schools of India for candidates applying to the Group C & D posts.
Positions Available under Group D:
Gateman, Trackman, Helper, Safaiwala, Parcel Porter, Peon, Khalasi, Multi Skilled Workers, Office Khalasi, AMK, Helper (S&T), Helper (Engineering), Helper (Electronics), Helper Workshop (Mechanical/ Electrical) and Box Boy etc.
Positions Available under Group C:
Assistant Loco Pilots, Technician Grade III, Tele Communication Maintainer Grade III, Wireless Maintainer Grade III and Cultural Quota posts- Drama, Classical Singer etc.
The eligible candidates are called to appear in the written exam held usually held in Allahabad or Lucknow (if the number of candidates is very huge). The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the performance and merit obtained by the candidates in the main exam.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb