RRB Recruitment 2017 – 2018
RRB Recruitment 2014 details available online for eligibilit
RRB Recruitment 2014 details available online for eligibility, selection & application procedure
The Railway Recruitment Board under the Ministry of Railways has advertised for filling different posts of 1418 vacancies available in different regions all over India. Applications have to be submitted online before 10th November 2014 for all the posts mentioned in the manner as specified here below.
RRB Recruitment 2014 Details:
1) Stenographer /Junior Stenographer (975 Posts)
2) Chief Law Assistant/ Law Assistant (43 Posts)
3) Junior Translator (Hindi) 82 Posts
4) Staff & Welfare Inspector (56 Posts)
5) Librarian (02 Posts)
6) Library Information Assistant (04 Posts)
7) Catering Inspector (Commercial)/ Catering Inspector Grade II/ Catering Inspector/ catering Sup Grade I (60 Posts)
8) Catering Inspector / Assistant Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor Grade III (49 Posts)
9) Commercial Cook/ Head Cook (17 Posts)
10) Horticulture Supervisor/ Horticulture Inspector (08 Posts)
11) Publicity Inspector (04 Posts)
12) Senior Publicity Inspector (03 Posts)
13) Finger Print Examiner (06 Posts)
14) Photographer (01 Post)
15) Scientific Supervisor Psycho (02 Posts)
16) Scientific Supervisor Ergonomics & Training (02 Posts)
17) Scientific Assistant Grade I (Training) 01 Post
18) Artist (Psycho) 01 Post
19) Lab Assistant –III (Workshop) 06 Posts
20) Trained Graduate Teachers (03 Posts)
21) Primary Teacher (PRT) 10 posts
22) Assistant Mistress (PGT) 02 Posts
23) Assistant Master (PGT) Geography 01 Post
24) Teacher Grade I (Biology) 01 Post
25) Teacher Grade II (05 Posts)
26) Teacher Grade IV (23 Posts)
27) Primary Teachers (PRT) 29 Posts
28) Post Graduate Teachers (05 Posts)
29) Craft Teacher (01 Post)
30) Music Teacher (01 Post)
31) Trained Graduate Teachers (Arts) 01 Post
32) Physical Training Instructor (01 Post)
33) Teacher Grade IV/ Malayalam Language (01 Post)
34) Field Man (Horticulture) 01 Post
Total No. of Posts Available: 1418
Location of Work: All over India
Scale of Pay/ Income: (as per the post applied)
Pay Band I: Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs 2400/ 2800
Pay Band II: Rs 9300- 34800 + Grade pay of Rs 4600/ 4800
Other Terms & Conditions of Recruitment:
The candidates should have passed Matriculation along with short hand in Hindi for the post of Stenographer. The candidates applying post of Law Assistant must have a degree in law of three years duration and standing practice as a pleader at Bar. The candidates applying for Staff & Welfare Inspector posts should possess a degree in either of the following: labor/ Social Welfare respectively. To get detailed eligibility post wise, applicants are advised to refer the official notification released online for this purpose.
The ages of all applicants shall be regulated in the manner as specified here below:
For Post 1, 5, 8, 9, 10: 18- 30 years; For Post 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 34, 12, 14, 18: 18- 33 years; For Post 10: 20-33 years; For Post 13: 20- 33 years; For Post 15, 16, 17: 18- 35 years; For Post 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26: 18- 45 years and For Post: 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33: 20-45 years respectively.
Method of Selection:
On the basis of following examinations: Written Test, Skill Test, Interview and Medical Fitness Test.
Apply in the format prescribed along with attested copies of demand draft and eligibility certificates before the date of closing applications i.e. 10th November 2014. The candidates should attach the recent color photograph of 3.5 x 3.5 cm size on their applications.
Last date for Remote Area Candidates: 25th November 2014
Date of Written Examination:
For Post 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 20 to 33: 11th January 2015
For Remaining Posts: 18th January 2015
To get more details on RRB Recruitment 2014, click here
RRB Recruitment 2014 declared for different job posts online at all RRB Websites
The Railway Recruitment Boards have released an employment notification under the Ministry of Railways, Government of Railways with reference to the Centralized Employment Notice No. 04/2014 for recruitment in various posts of Para-Medical categories. The applicants can access the employment notification from the website of concerned RRBs from 1st November 2014. Online applications are invited for the posts available before 1st December 2014. The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their qualification in the written exam conducted for this purpose on 8th February 2015. The written exam shall be held on the same day by all the participating Railway Recruitment Boards.
The candidates can get more details on RRB Recruitment 2014 for Para-medical posts from information as given here below.
Details of RRB Recruitment 2014:
1. Staff Nurse (438 Posts)
2. Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III (227 Posts)
3. Pharmacist III (168 Posts)
4. ECG Technician (06 Posts)
5. Radiographer (25 Posts)
6. Lab Assistant Grade II (26 Posts)
7. Lab Superintendant Grade II (31 Posts)
8. Haemo Dialysis Technician (01 Post)
9. Cardiology Technician (04 Posts)
10. Audiologist cum- Speech Therapist (01 Post)
11. Physiotherapist (09 Post)
12. District Extension Educator (03 Post)
13. Deitician (03 Post)
14. Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician (01 Post)
15. Male Field Worker (01 Post)
16. Dental Hygienist (01 Post)
17. Optometrist (02 Post)
18. Audiometry Technician (02 Post)
19. X-Ray Technician (01 Post) and
20. Cath Lab Technician (01 Post)
Total No. of Vacant Posts: 951 Posts
Location of Job: All over India
Scale of Pay:
For Post No: 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17and 20>
Pay band I: Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs 1900 /2400/ 2800 (as applicable)
For Post No: 1, 2, 7, 8, 11, 13, 12, 18 and19>
Pay Band II: Rs 9300- 34800 + Grade pay of Rs 4200/ 4800
More Details of RRB Recruitment 2014:
The candidates must be Intermediate / Class 12th passed in Science group of subjects along with Diploma/ Certificate Course as may be specified for Post No. 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, 15 and 19 respectively. The candidates should have a Bachelors Degree in Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics) and Diploma / Certificate Course as may be specified for Post No. 1 (Nursing), 2, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 20 respectively.
The ages of all the candidates allying should be ranging in between 18- 33 years for the post no 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 20 respectively as on 1st January 2015. Necessary relaxation in ages shall be granted to deserving candidates as follows: 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates respectively.
Manner of Selection:
The candidates shall appear and qualify in the written exam scheduled to be held on dates specified.
Online application forms should be submitted to the concerned RRB as prescribed in the employment notification for this purpose.
Date of Closing Applications: 1st December 2014 till 23:59 Hours
Date of Examination: 8th February 2015
For getting more details on RRB Recruitment 2014, click here
RRB Recruitment 2014 declared for different posts online at rrbahmedabad.gov.in
The Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad has declared the centralized employment notification of eligible candidates in different posts including the following: Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendant, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendants respectively. The official notification for the concerned recruitment was released at the website of RRB Ahmedabad on 20th September 2014. Those interested to apply in the concerned recruitment must do so before the closing date for applications i.e. 19th October 2014.
The selections in the following posts shall be done on the basis of the written exam scheduled to be held on 14th December 2014 for the Junior Engineer Group and 21st December 2014 for the Senior Section Engineer Group respectively. The candidates will be required to apply online at the website mentioned in the manner as detailed here below.
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2014 Details-
1) Junior Engineer Group
-Depot Material Superintendant
-Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
2) Senior Section Engineer Group
-Senior Section Engineer
-Chief Depot Material Superintendant
Total Vacancy: as stated in the notification
Place of Job: Ahmedabad
Scale of Pay:
1) For Junior Engineer Group: Pay Band II: Rs 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4200
2) For Senior Section Engineer Group: Pay Band II: Rs 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4600
Other Recruitment Details:
The applicants applying for the post of Senior Section Engineer must be having a four years bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any combination of sub stream of basic stream of Civil Engineering or any other stream of engineering as per the post applied from any recognized university of India. Applicants who wish to apply in the post of Chief Depot Material Superintendant must be having an engineering degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Whereas, applicants applying in the post of Junior Engineers must have a three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or any other discipline as specified for this purpose
The applicants may be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam conducted for this purpose on the dates specified.
Online Applications are invited at the website of RRB Ahmedabad or the concerned RRB. At a time application to a single RRB can be made for the concerned recruitment. The candidates will be required to pay Rs 100 as the examination fee. The payment applies to all the Unreserved Category and OBC Male candidates only.
Last Date to Apply: 19th October 2014
Date of Exam:
For Junior Engineer Group: 14th December 2014
For Senior Section Engineer Group: 21st December 2014
To get more details on RRB Recruitment 2014, click here