SAIL Exam Pattern
SAIL Exam Pattern 2014 for Management Trainee The SAIL (Ste
SAIL Exam Pattern 2014 for Management Trainee
The SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is one of the Maharatna Companies in India engaged in the production and distribution of steel. The company invites application every year for the recruitment of Management Trainee, the exam for which is held in the March months. The candidates who are preparing for the concerned recruitment exam may go through the pattern of questions asked in the exam including the syllabus for preparation from here below.
Exam Pattern for SAIL 2014:
There are basically five sections in the paper in the respective disciplines. The candidates should qualify in each section with a minimum of 50% marks for selection in the concerned exam. Those candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called to attend the GD/ PI which will be held subsequently after the written exam.
Pattern of Questions:
There will be questions on the following main topics:
I Section: Domain Knowledge Test -100 Marks
II Section: Aptitude Test -100 Marks
Aptitude Test has four sections that carry 25 marks each to be answered in 75 minutes/ section.
III Section: Quantitative Aptitude- 25 Marks
IV Section: Verbal Ability- 25 Marks
V Section: General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 25 Marks
Total Time Allotted: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Group Discussion & Interview:
The candidates in order to get shortlisted in the SAIL MT Exam must score at least 50% Marks in the written exam. The candidates in order to get finally selected in the post of MT will be scored in the ratio of 1:4 (Group Discussion and Interview) for the concerned discipline. The final merit list prepared will include the marks of all the three exams which includes- written test, group discussion and interview.
Centres of examination:
Agartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Durgapur, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Chennai, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Delhi (NCR), Bokaro, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Jammu, Kolkata, Trichy and Ranchi respectively.
For more details on the SAIL MT Exam Pattern,click here
Date of Exam: 23rd March 2014 (Tentative)
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in NMDC/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Surat Municipal Corporation/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in Superabundant Vacancies in Multiational Company/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in West Bengal PSC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul