Sastra University Admission Form
SASTRA University Admission Forms 2014 for B.Tech and M.Tech
SASTRA University Admission Forms 2014 for B.Tech and M.Tech courses
The SASTRA (Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy) University announces admissions every year through the JEE Main 2014 scores for all the eligible applicants. The university offers admissions in courses from the following main disciplines: Engineering, Management, Law, Sciences, Humanities and Education respectively. The candidates who have qualified in the JEE Mains can apply for the engineering courses of the university in the manner as specified for this purpose.
SASTRA University Admissions 2014:
The admissions for the B.Tech courses has already started in the university with the Application Forms released at the university offices and websites for all the JEE Main qualified applicants. The candidates can obtain the SASTRA University Admission Forms from the following outlets:
1. SASTRA University Main campus at Thanjavur or Kumbakonam or Chennai
2. Branches of IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) and City Union Banks respectively
The candidates can also purchase their admission forms through the Demand Drafts in favor of the university sent by post to the Office of Admissions, SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
The candidates can also download their admission forms online from the website of the SASTRA University at sastra.edu.
Through cash deposited by hand: Rs600
Through Demand Drafts by post: Rs650
The candidates in order to get selected in the Bachelor of Technology course of the university should have qualified in the JEE Main 2014 and Intermediate Examinations from any recognized Boards of India for this purpose.
Weightage of Marks:
Intermediate Marks: 75%
JEE Main Scores: 25%
Eligibility for Exam:
The candidates in order to take admissions in the UG level courses should have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks obtained in the following main subjects: Mathematics and Physics from any recognized state or central boards of India.
Dates of Counseling:
16th June 2014 to 19th June 2014
For more details on the admissions to SASTRA University, contact at the address mentioned below:
NH 67, Tirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur- 613401, Tamil Nadu
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in Superabundant Vacancies in Multiational Company/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in West Bengal PSC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd./Last date:15-Jul
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in NCERT/Last date:10-Jul
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug