SSC Exam Admit Card
SSC Exam Admit Card 2014 SSC (Staff Selection Commission) e
SSC Exam Admit Card 2014
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year conducts several examinations for hiring of different level of contenders on the various posts that are empty at the commission, this year it held the same. The exam is written or oral depends on the post to post as per the requirement and criteria of the commission. The aspirants, applied can have their details of admit card in the below given segment to download the same.
The SSCMPR (Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region) has released the vacancy of “Multi Tasking (Non- Technical) Staff” at this region. Eligible candidates have applied to get absorbed by the commission. Now it is time for them to download their admit card, details of which are as follows.
Scheme of Downloading SSC Exam Admit Card:
I. The candidates who have applied should keep their registration details ready while downloading their admit card from the website as given below.
II. Move on to the Notice segment of the home page of SSCMPR web address.
III. The contenders then are supposed to choose the admit card link of post applied.
IV. Once you have selected the link, you need to then enter info as asked.
V. Now submit the webpage and download your admit card thereon.
Registered Web Portal: sscmpr.org
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in NIELIT/Last date:12-Feb
- Vacancy in KPSC/Last date:27-Feb
- Vacancy in JKPSC/Last date:06-Mar
- Vacancy in Jharkhand High Court/Last date:14-Mar
- Vacancy in Kandla Port Trust/Last date:26-Feb
- Vacancy in MP Power Transmission/Last date:04-Mar
- Vacancy in Odisha PSC/Last date:14-Mar
- Vacancy in VCRC/Last date:22-Feb
- Vacancy in AIIMS/Last date:11-Feb