SSC KKR ( Recruitment, Application Form ssckkr.kar.nic.in ) 2017-18
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 Staff Selection Commission Karnata
SSC KKR Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Research Assistant, Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Office Superintendent, Instructor, Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Technical Clerk, and Laboratory Assistant in various departments. Interested candidates can apply online for the post on or before 26-09-2016. Detail information regarding SSCKKR Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Vacancy Details for SSC KKR Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post & the total number of Vacancy-The name of the posts and the total number of vacancy are given below:
1) Assistant (Legal) – 04 post
2) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher) – 03 posts
3) Research Assistant (Environment) – 01 post
4) Section Officer (Horticulture) – 09 posts
5) Technical Assistant (Economics) – 05 posts
6) Office Superintendent – 17 posts
7) Instructor (Marine Engineering) – 01 posts
8) Research Assistant (RA) – 02 posts
9) Data Entry Operator, Grade “B” – 01 post
10) Technical Clerk (Economics) – 06 post
11) Laboratory Assistant – 02 posts
The total number of vacancy is 51.
Pay scale- The selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.93000-34800/- (Group B posts) and Rs. 5200-20200 /-(Group C posts) per month with grade pay.
Job Location- The job location will be any place in India..
Eligibility Criteria for SSC KKR Recruitment 2016
Nationality– The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
For the post of Research Assistant and Technical Clerk, the candidate’s age should be 18-27 years
For the post of Data Entry operator and Laboratory Assistant, the candidate’s age should not exceed 25 years
For other posts the candidate’s age is should not exceed 30 years.
Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification– For detailed educational qualification (post wise) and experience, candidates are requested to go through the official notification.
How to Apply for SSC KKR Recruitment 2016
Application Fee- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee through SBI Challan at any branch of SBI or SBI net banking or by using credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex Serviceman candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Application Process– Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, may apply online through the official website of Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Region on or before 26-09-2016. Candidates will have to send the hard copy of the Online Application along with self attested copies of all essential documents to the Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka, Kerala Region, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034 within 10 days from the last date of online application.
Important Dates for SSCKKR Recruitment 2016
Last Date of Online Application-26-09-2016
Last Date of receiving the hard copy of Online Application- within 10 days from the last date of online application.
Important Links for SSC KKR Recruitment 2016
For Recruitment Advertisement – Click Here
For Apply Online- Click Here
For the official website of SSC KKR- Click Here
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb