SSC MTS ADMIT CARD
SSC MTS Admit Cards 2014 details of online download at sscnw
SSC MTS Admit Cards 2014 details of online download at sscnwr.org
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) North Western Region recently issued call letters for all the qualified applicants appearing in the final selection round i.e. DV (Document Verification) for the post of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Non Technical Staff. The candidates who have been selected for the final round should report along with all their documents of eligibility proof to the specified venues for verification and final selection. The document verification for the concerned recruitment is scheduled to be held from 29th September 2014 to 1st October 2014 respectively.
The candidates who do not appear for the document verification round at the specified venue and dates shall be considered as not interested to get appointments. The applicants who have been provisionally selected in the SSC MTS (Non Technical) Recruitment 2014 can download their call letters for document verification by following the steps as mentioned below.
Downloading Criteria for SSC MTS (Non Technical) Recruitment 2014 Document Verification:
1) The candidates must log on to the website of concerned SSC.
2) Find the active admit card link available on the website home page.
3) Provide your registration details which may include the date of birth and registration numbers etc.
4) Download your call letters by submitting the required information in the downloading window.
5) Save and take print outs by using the options as provided for this purpose.
The applicants must appear with the original documents of eligibility proof and the call letter downloaded online in the above specified manner to the venues. The candidates can also directly download their call letters for SSC MTS (Non Technical) from the website link as given below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd./Last date:15-Jul
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in NCERT/Last date:10-Jul
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Kolkata Municipal Corporation/Last date:22-Jul
- Vacancy in NIOS/Last date:04-Aug
- Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard/Last date:23-Jul
- Vacancy in Odisha PSC/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in NABARD/Last date:17-Jul