SSCNR Results Scientific Assistant Exam Results 2014 List of Eligible candidates download at sscnr.net.in
The Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) conducted the written exam for the selection of eligible applicants in the post of Scientific Assistant in O/o Chief Engineer, Central Water Commission New Delhi. The applicants will be selected shall be called to attend the Interview for final selections. The applicants in order to be eligible for the post of Scientific Assistants should be having atleast 75% or more marks in their qualifying exam i.e. Bachelors Degree in Physics/ Geo Physics/ Geology/ Meterology respectively.
The applicants can view the list of all the short listed applicants along with the details of roll numbers, category and date of birth respectively for appearing in the Interview from the website of SSCNR in the manner as given here below.
Online Results Downloading/ Viewing Criteria for SSC NR Recruitment Exams 2014:
1. The applicants can check the website of SSC NR to view the results of applicants short listed in the post of Scientific Assistants from the website sscnr.net.in.
2. Now go to the Recruitment/Results section from the left hand side menu bar of the website.
3. Open the Results Page and find the links of all the SSC NR Recruitment Exams declared online at the website.
4. The applicants can also check the latest updates section to get the updates on latest news and notifications of the SSC NR Recruitment Exams and Results.
5. Finally, the applicants may download, save and print their results for all the SSC NR Exams.
The applicants may download their results for the Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Recruitment Exams directly from the website links as given here below.