Staff Selection Commission Application Form for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014
The Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the notification for the conducting of the recruitment through an All India Combined Exam held for all the graduates lying within the age groups of 18 to 27 years for all the candidates through online applications. The exam, popularly called as the Combined Graduate Level Exam, is qualifying exam for the recruitment to the different job posts under the Government of India, ministry offices and departments. The candidates were required to apply online for all the job posts at the website ssconline.gov.in.
Manner of Application:
The candidates are required to fill the online application form under two stages- Part I Registration and Part II Registration. The Part II Registration server will open on the computers only after the Part I Registration is completed.
Steps for Online Registration:
1. The candidates should firstly read all the instructions related to form filling from the website of the SSC Online Registration
2. Click on the online application server I to fill the first part of registration including payment of exam fee and other details of the candidate
3. The first part of the registration will produce the second part of registration subsequently after it. The candidates can register for the second part of the applications from the ssconline2.gov.in
4. Submit the details of the online payment for the exam under the application in order to complete your online registration
5. The candidates are requested to complete their applications before the last date as specified for this purpose or else the registration window closes after that
6. Download, print or save your online filled in applications to be used at the later date for the candidates’ proof of exam
7. The candidates are requested to write down the registration number of the Part I Registration or save the copy of the first part of the completed applications because it will be used in the next part of the registration.
8. The candidates who don/t have the scanned copy of their photographs ad signatures will not be able to complete their online registration
Last Date for Online Application:
For Part I Registration: 12th February 2014
For Part II Registration: 14th February 2014