State Bank Recruitment
SBI Recruitment 2014 State Bank of India (SBI) is a multina
SBI Recruitment 2014
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India since 1973. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI has announced notification for Specialist Officer’s post; relevant information’s are mentioned below:
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Number of posts: There are total 393 posts offered by bank recently.
Designation: Specialist Officer
Description of Designation:
For Scale JMGS-I: there are Asst. Manager (Chartered Accountant), Asst. Manager (Systems), Asst. Manager (Official Language), Asst. Manager (Law), Asst. Manager (Economist) and Asst. Manager (Library Posts).
For Scale MMGS-II: Dy. Manager (Civil Engineering), Dy. Manager (Security)
For Scale MMGS-III: Manager (Statistician), Manager (Risk Management),
For Scale SMGS-IV: Chief Manager (Analysts)
Education Requirements: Aspirants having graduation degree in concerned stream from a recognised AICTE/UGC university or institute or equivalent and should possess Chartered Accountant qualification for the concern designation, can apply further.
For the post of Asst Manager – Twenty one years to Thirty years
Manager – Twenty one years to Thirty Five years
Deputy Manager – Twenty two years to Thirty years
Please consider official website for age relief.
Vital Dates for consideration:
Online registration Dates: Starting from 17 February 2014, ending on 06 March 2014
Application fees Payment – Online: Starting from 17 February 2014, ending on 06 March 2014
Application fees Payment – Offline: Starting from 17 February 2014, ending on 06 March 2014
Tentative date of online Examination: 19 April 2014
Distribution of Hall Ticket (Tentative): 10 April 2014
Charges for Application:
All the General Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for registration.
All the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged Candidates required to pay Rs. 100/- for registration.
Assortment system: Aspirants asked to appear first for Written Online Test, then Personal Interview & for some of the designation – Personal Interview. Call Letter of written test will get disbursed after the registrations procedures.
How to Apply:
1. Individuals are asked to apply through the official SBI website directly. Carefully fill the application form.
2. Click on “Submit”,
3. After the submission of the application form, contenders will get their registration number and password.
4. Once you your registration no. and password, Take print out of the form generated by system. 5. Make online payment of the application directly or one may the charges to any SBI’s branch.
Applicants registering for the post of Dy. Manager (Security): Such contenders will have to send a hard copy containing attested copy of all the required documents to the SBI’s postal address:
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building – 3rd Floor,
BBR, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021 (Maharashtra), India
latest by 24-03-14.
Highlight the envelope by “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Security)”
Administrator Website: sbi.co.in
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RailTel/Last date:19-Sep
- Vacancy in RNSB/Last date:29-Aug
- Vacancy in IIAP/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in APSC/Last date:05-Sep
- Vacancy in NRL/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in SPSC/Last date:14-Sep
- Vacancy in South East Central Railway/Last date:26-Aug
- Vacancy in PSTCL/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in OSSC/Last date:21-Sep