TANCET Admit Card 2016-17
TANCET Admit Card The Anna University, board of examination
TANCET Admit Card
The Anna University, board of examination controller has the conducting authority of TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) exam. The applicants who have registered for the exam, need to first download the admit card for attending the exam, downloading procedure for the same can be found at the below specified segment.
TANCET Paper Pattern:-
Part I [Compulsory] – 30 Questions for 30 Marks, deduction of ¼ marks for each incorrect answer
Part 2 [Compulsory] – 40 Questions for 40 Marks, deduction of ¼ marks for each incorrect answer
Part 3 [Optional Subject] – 40/45 Questions for 40 Marks, deduction of ¼ marks for each incorrect answer
Give Time Slot for solving the Paper – 02 hours (120 Minutes)
Computer Awareness, Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning
Masters of Business Administration –
Synonyms, Verbal Ability, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitutions, Proverbs, Basic Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Phrasal Verbs, Cloze Test
Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Problem Based & Percentage, Histogram, Problem Based on Equivalence
Quantitative Aptitude –
Arithmetic, Algebra, Statistics & Probability, Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Trigonometry
Blood Relation Analogy, Syllogism, Coding Decoding, Series, Direction Sitting Arrangement, Water & Mirror Images, Computer Based Problems, Punch lines
Part 1: Engineering Mathematics [Common for all Participants],
Part 2: Basic Engineering & Sciences [Common to all Candidates],
Part 3: Optional Subject [As Chosen]
Subjects to Choose from –
Mechanical, Automobile & Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering & Geo Informatics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering And Instrumentation Engineering, Production And Industrial Engineering, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering And Information Technology, Leather Technology, Chemical Engineering, Ceramic Technology And Biotechnology
Way to download TANCET Admit Card:
• Visit official gateway of “TANCET”.
• Find “TANCET Admit Card” link and click it.
• Specify the information needed by the page and submit.
• Admit card will then be seen on the screen.
• Print it and retain for future.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in VOC Port Trust/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in NRHM Kerala/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in EFL University/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in IIT Delhi/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in TSPSC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSSSC/Last date:13-Jun
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:16-Jun
- Vacancy in DGQA/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in SCI/Last date:20-Jun