Tata Power Recruitment
Tata Power Limited Recruitment 2014 The company has announc
Tata Power Limited Recruitment 2014
The company has announced job vacancies in different areas of work and management. Company is looking for appropriate and smart candidates who serve the organization in the best way. Job fighters pull up your socks to get noticed with a brand name like Tata Power Limited. Other relevant details are mentioned below:
Company to work in: Tata Power Limited
Designation: If selected, Candidates will work as “Sr. Manager – Outsourcing
Academic Requirement: Aspirant who have their graduation in B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering from any recognised University / Organisation are welcome to apply.
Prior Experience: 5 to 9 years
Work Responsibilities: Incumbents are required to have sound knowledge of SAP, should have experience working with manufacturing or maintenance, good hold on procurement function and applying quality management experience with system and improvement techniques such as CCPM/ TQM/ TOC/ TPM/ ISO/ etc.
Selection Criteria: A written test will be held by the company followed by Interview.
Process to Apply:
Go to the official website of the company.
Once homepage gets open, click on “Latest Recruitments and Current Openings” section.
List of latest vacancies can be found there, select the one you are looking for.
Click on “Apply” and fill the details in the online application form.
After the completion of form fill up, do re-check whether all the details filled by you are correct or not.
Then click on Submit.
Tips For form Fill-up:
1. Before starting, make sure your all the required documents are ready with you.
2. First read the form carefully then start filling the application form.
3. Name is to be written in Block Letters (as mentioned).
4. Fill every detail carefully and no column can be left blank specially the “Red Field” or “Start mark” columns.
For related detailed Information visit the official website: tatapower.com
More about Tata Power:
Tata Power is one of the most renowned Steel company works mainly in electricity services to generate electricity and natural gas production, having its Headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Karnataka PSC/Last date:04-Mar
- Vacancy in Maharashtra Police/Last date:18-Feb
- Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission/Last date:04-Mar
- Vacancy in LIC/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in NHSRC India/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:12-Feb
- Vacancy in Maharashtra PSC/Last date:23-Feb
- Vacancy in Ordnance Factory/Last date:11-Feb
- Vacancy in North East Frontier Railway/Last date:15-Feb