TCS Recruitment 2016 – 2017
TCS Recruitment 2014
TCS has issued recruitment notification for the year 2014, for Software Engineer or Programmer post.
Details of Job:
Organisation to work with: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Prior Experience Requirement: Applicants applying for the post is required to have minimum of 3yrs to 7 yrs of work experience by the company in:
1. Android Application Development using various versions of Android SDK,
2. Standards & Checklists & Android Security concepts
3. Memory Analysis Tool etc, in combination with XML, JSON based proficient in Android iv. Design Guidelines, web services,
4. Android Development Tools like ADB, Eclipse, Ant, ProGuard,
5. aspirants must have Good Communication Skill and Inter-personal skills.
Location of Placement: Candidates ready to switch their city to Chennai, Tamil Nadu or residents of the same.
Sectors: IT or Computers- Software Industry
Designation: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer or Programmer for Android Development.
Assortment Criteria: On the performance in the interview and academic background
Candidates possessing the given degree/ skill/ certificate will be preferred first:
i. Core Java,
ii. Certificate course of Java,
iii. Sound knowledge of Java ME,
iv. Knowledge of specific Industry Domain, and
v. Other Mobile related Technologies.
For more information log on to the registered website of Tata Consultancy Services Ltd: tcs.com
I. Visit nextstep.tcs.com
2. On the left hand side there is a link “Register Here”, click on that.
3. Select the post for which you are applying
4. Fill all the details carefully asked on that page, recheck before finally clicking on submit.
5. Click on “Submit” once done.
6. Keep print out of form generated by the system and note down your “Reference ID” & “Password” for future reference.
1. Visit nextstep.tcs.com with your system generated “Reference ID” & “Password”
2. On the left hand side there is a link “Application Form”, click on that.
3. Fill every details cautiously that is asked on the application form.
4. Get on to track my application.
5. You are done with registration once the shows as application received.