TET Admit Card 2016-17
TET Admit Cards 2014 available online for download at tetpunjab.com
The PSTET (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test) admit cards were recently issued online at the website for all those candidates who wish to appear and qualify the exam in order to get recruited as teachers of classes I to VIII. The Teacher Eligibility Test is a state level competitive exam conducted by almost all the states of India in accordance with the provisions of Section 23 of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act 2009. The NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) has made it mandatory for all the states to conduct TET as per its guidelines issued and requirement for the standards as per the benchmark of teacher quality laid out for this purpose.
The online registration process for the Punjab TET begins usually from the first week of July and continues to whole of July while the exams are scheduled somewhere around the second week of August. The PSTET 2014 has been already conducted on 24th August 2014 for all the eligible candidates. The admit cards for the concerned exam is released online for download at least 15-20 days before the date of exam. The PSTET 2014 Admit Cards were made available for download from 12th August 2014.
Procedure to access your Admit Card online:
1. Log on to the official website of PSTET at tetpunjab.com.
2. The website home page will be having active links for downloading admit cards under the heading “News & Events”.
3. Click on the links –“Click here to download admit card” to open the downloading window.
4. Now enter your Application Form Numbers of 6 digits and Date of Birth respectively to search your admit cards online.
5. Print the same and bring at the time of examination.
To access your PSTET 2014 Admit Cards, click here