TET Application Form
UP TET Application Form 2015 The UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teach
UP TET Application Form 2015
The UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) is the eligibility exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board so as to short list the candidates under the Primary and Secondary Level Teachers for the government schools that are affiliated to the Board or the government – aided schools imparting secondary school education in UP (Uttar Pradesh). The Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Exam is the additional eligibility exam which is required to be qualified by the aspirants who wish to become teachers in the primary or secondary schools of the Uttar Pradesh Government Schools.
UPTET Exam 2015 Details:
The examination of UP TET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) is conducted every year by the UP Board of Secondary Education generally in March/ April. This year the same examination is scheduled in February, 2016. The notification of the UP TET has been advertised by the organization on 25th of November, 2015. The government order number is 1742/15- 11- 2014- 2750/ 2012. The details regarding the eligibility criteria can be obtained from the website of NCI, Lucknow – “upbasiceduboard.gov.in”. The application form can also be filled online by visiting the same web page.
The examination of UP TET is basically conducted in two levels in which Part I is held for Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI to VIII) respectively.
Eligibility for UPTET 2015:
The applicants must be a Graduate in the respective field for which the application is made or they must be Graduate in Education from the recognized Institution or the University of the Nation. They must also possess any of the following qualifications too –
- Ed/ BTC/ E. Led from a NCT acknowledged Institute/ College/ University for appearing in the concerned examination.
There is no separate age restrictions required to appear for UP TET exam specified as such. All the interested candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria can apply for it.
Dates of Importance:
1) The online registration process will start from 26th November, 2015
2) The payment of application fee through E challan will commence from 27th November, 2015
3) The last date to register against this notification is 16th December, 2015 (Till 06:00 pm)
4) The last date to submit the application fee is 17th December, 2015
5) The last date to submit the complete application form is 18th December, 2015 (Till 06:00 pm)
6) The procedure of correction in the submitted application form can be done from 21st December, 2015 to 24th December, 2015.
7) The tentative date of the examination is 02nd February, 2016
Procedure to Apply:
The application form can be filled online by visiting the official web page of NIC, Lucknow which is upbasiceduboard.gov.in within the date limit mentioned above.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb