UGC NET Application Form
UGC NET Results 2014 declared online at ugcnetonline.in for
UGC NET Results 2014 declared online at ugcnetonline.in for Assistant Professor and JRF Posts
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has declared the results of National Eligibility Test June 2014 session for all candidates who have appeared in concerned examination. The candidates shall get their results online at website of UGC i.e. ugcnetonline.com. The National Eligibility Test is the eligibility exam conducted every year twice in the months of June and December for getting selected in the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellows. The applicants who have qualified JRF shall be directly eligible to get recruited in the post of Assistant Professors while those who qualify National Eligibility Test only should complete their PhD/ Research Work to get selected in the post of Assistant Professors.
Candidates who have participated in the UGC NET held on 29th June 2014 should download their results online in the manner as detailed here below.
Online Results Downloading Procedure for UGC NET June 2014-
1) The candidates should go to the official website of UGC at ugcnetonline.in for accessing their results online.
2) Go to the website link of results available at the main page for qualifying criteria and cut off.
3)Click on the link of –“Qualifying Criteria and cut off for UGC NET held on 29/06/2014” and “Result of UGC NET held on June 29, 2014” respectively to view cut off mark and results.
4) Download the list of all qualified applicants in the exam concerned provided separately for both JRF and NET.
5) Find your roll number in the list to check about your status of selection in the concerned examination.
6) Save, download and print the results downloaded online for the concerned examination.
The applicants can also match their results from the Answer Keys provided online for all the papers of National Eligibility Test code wise.
UGC NET Application Forms 2014 available online at cbsenet.nic.in
The University Grants Commission (UGC) will be conducting the National Eligibility Test for all candidates very soon under December Session. The applicants who will be appearing in the exam scheduled to be held on 28th December 2014 should apply online at the website of CBSE for concerned recruitment. The candidates interested to apply online can read the complete details of online application and form submission for the exam concerned from information as given here below.
The eligibility exam for Assistant Professors and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be conducted for the first time by Central Board of Secondary Education at 89 selected NET Coordinating Institutions for 79 subjects available. To participate in concerned examination, applicants should possess PG Degree in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% marks obtained in it.
Online Application & Form Submission Details for UGC NET December 2014-
The candidates should follow the steps as given below for applying online in the exam concerned. The applicants can download online application forms after filling it online only and submit the same along with the copies of Bank Challan and Attendance Slip etc to the respective coordinating authorities.
Steps to Apply Online-
Step 1- Fill the application form
Step2- Upload the Scanned images of Photograph and Signature
Step 3- Pay the requisite amount of application fee
Step 4- Print the Application Form, Admission Card and Attendance Slip
Dates for Online Application:
Date of Closing Online Application: 15th December 2014
Date of Closing Application Fee Payment (Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI Bank): 18th November 2014
Date of Closing for Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card Print: 19th November 2014
Date of Closing for Receipt of Print Out of Application Form and Attendance Slip: 25th November 2014
Examination Fee & Mode of Payment:
The candidates should pay the examination fee through credit/ debit card/ e challan generated online for concerned examination through Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI Bank. The candidates need to attach the copy of Bank Challan with print outs of application form and attendance slip for submission at the coordinating institution.
For all General Candidates: Rs 450
For Other Backward Classes: Rs 225
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 110
The applicants are advised to go through the complete details for online registration as available for this purpose before applying online.
To Apply Online for UGC NET December 2014, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in SDSC SHAR/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Panjab University/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/Last date:29-May
- Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Kashmir University/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Central Railside Warehouse Company/Last date:09-Jun