Union Bank of India Recruitment Application Form
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015 declared online for Spe
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015 declared online for Specialist Officer Post at unionbankofindia.co.in
The Union Bank of India (UBI), a leading listed Public Sector Bank has invited applications from all qualified and eligible candidates who wish to get selected in the post of Specialist Officers. The complete details of the recruitment can be accessed from official advertisement published at website of bank and summary of recruitment as given here below. The applications have to be submitted online for the mentioned recruitment before closing date i.e. 28th February 2015. The candidates will be engaged in the Specialized Segments as available under the Specialist Officer Post namely: Forex Officer Grade I & II and Economist Grade I respectively.
Details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015-
Offered Position: Specialist Officers
-Forex Officer Scale II (11 Posts)
- Forex Officer Scale I (36 Posts)
-Economist Scale I (2 Posts)
Total No. of Vacant Posts: 49 Posts
Place of Work: All over India
Scale of Pay/ Income:
For Forex Officer Scale II: Rs 19400- Rs 28100
For Forex Officer Scale I: Rs 14500- Rs 25700
For Economist Scale I: Rs 14500- Rs 25700
More Details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015-
Norms of Eligibility:
Applicants must possess the specified minimum eligibility as given for each post available in the notification.
Post 1- Candidates should have a degree passed in any discipline with at least 55% marks secured in aggregate from any recognized board or university of India and PG Diploma in International Banking or MBA in International Banking from any recognized university of India. Applicants having computer skills and minimum of 2 years post qualification experience shall be preferred for this recruitment.
Post 2- Candidates should have a degree passed in any discipline with at least 55% marks secured in aggregate from any recognized board or university of India and PG Diploma in International Banking or MBA in International Banking from any recognized university of India. In addition to this, applicants must have knowledge of computer operations and at least 1 year of post qualification experience in the field concerned.
The age of all candidates wishing to participate in this recruitment should be restricted to -20 to 35 years for Forex Officer Grade I Post, 20 to 30 years for Forex Officer Grade II and Economist Posts respectively. Relaxations will be given to candidates deserving in the manner -5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD Candidates respectively.
Manner of Selection:
Applicants participating will be selected on the basis of following examinations conducted for the mentioned positions: Online Written Examination and/ or Group Discussion and /or Personal Interview respectively.
Manner of Application:
Applicants should submit their applications in online modes at the website of Union Bank of India i.e. unionbankofindia.com within dates as specified.
Dates to Apply Online: 13th February 2015 to 28th February 2015
For getting more details on Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015, click here
Union bank of India Recruitment Application Form 2014 details for online application and selection
The Union Bank of India (UBI) has recently invited online applications from all the qualified and eligible candidates in the posts of Dealer (Specialized Segment) Scale III & IV and Equity Research Analyst respectively. The applicants can apply latest by 23rd September 2014 at the website of Bank under Recruitment Section. The complete details of recruitment including eligibility, application and selection process can be seen from the official notification released on the website for this purpose.
The Union Bank of India is a leading public sector bank of India. Headquartered at Mumbai, the bank has pan India and Overseas presence in the banking sector. To know more about concerned recruitment application details follow the information as given here below.
Union bank of India Recruitment Application Form 2014 Details:
1. Dealer (Specialized Segment) Scale IV
2. Dealer (Specialized Segment) Scale III
3. Equity Research Analyst Scale III
Total Available Seats: 11 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy:
Dealer Scale IV: 3
Dealer Scale III: 7
Equity Research Analyst: 1
Place of Job: All over India
Scale of Pay:
1) Dealer (Specialized Segment) Scale IV: Rs 30600- 36200
2) Dealer (Specialized Segment) Scale III: Rs 25700- 31500
3) Equity Research Analyst: Rs 25700- 31500
Other Recruitment Details:
Candidates who feel themselves eligible and suitable for the specified job posts should submit an online application for the concerned recruitment at the website of Bank. Only online applications can be submitted for one post under the “Recruitment” page of website in Careers. The applicants should find the online application links available under Notification: “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2014-15 (A) – Links for Notification and Online Application”. The candidates must make sure that they have all the necessary things as may be required to apply online for the concerned recruitment. This includes the scanned image and signature of the applicant to be inserted in the application forms and all the mark sheets required to fill the academic details in the form respectively.
Some points to be noted for online application:
1) The applicants must read the “Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signatures” before doing so online.
2) The candidates should fill all the details regarding application very carefully and submit their forms within the deadline date as provided for this purpose.
3) The candidates will get a registration number and password after they successfully submit their application fees online. Retain these for future references.
4) The candidates can make only one application for a post. Applications for multiple post requires more than one application form.
5) Make sure that the e receipts have been attached with the printed copy of application forms to be sent online.Selection Details:
The selections of all the registered and eligible candidates will be done based on Group Discussion and Personal Interviews held for this purpose on the specified dates.
To get more details regarding Union bank of India Recruitment Application Forms 2014, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:14-Jul
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in IRCON International/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Jharkhand Police/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd./Last date:13-Jul
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:23-Jul
- Vacancy in BEL/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in NMDC/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:25-Jul