University Of Allahabad Application Form 2013
Allahabad university is situated at the bank of river Ganges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, the university is spread over the area of 322 acres. This university was first built up in the year of 1987 and since that time thus playing the key role in spreading the education in Uttar Pradesh. With the 32 academic departments as well as 11 affiliated colleges, 4 woman colleges and 6 research institution the university offers arrays of opportunities to the staffs and the students. Every year this university performs the recruitment process in order to provide their students the best level of education. So now take a look at their 2012 – 2013 recruitment processes.
Job offered at University Of Allahabad Application Form:
• A. Professor in Physics,
• A. Professor in Chemistry,
• A. Professor in Mathematics,
• A. Professor in Botany,
• A. Professor in Zoology
Important dates recon for:
The form will be available at their official website from Nov 2012
Last date of submission of University Of Allahabad Application Form: 15th of Dec 2012
Educational qualification required to apply for University Of Allahabad Application Form:
1. The candidate must need to pass the graduation level as 10 + 2 + 3 systems with 50 percent of career Avg.
2. Candidate must have a valid M. Sc degree and passed from any of the recognized government and private Institution.
3. Candidate of final year M. Sc can also apply for the posts, in this case they must have to submit their certificate before September 2013.
Expected salary for the posts:
Five to seven lacks per year
How candidate can apply for the form:
The candidate must need to download the form from http://www.allduniv.ac.in in this case candidate have to download that and filled up with their own handwriting and must need to send that to the postal address of the department with valid certificates. But don’t forget to send an attached photograph with the form, unless the application form will be rejected by the authority.