University Of Kalyani Admission Form 2016-17
Kalyani University Admission Forms 2015 Details for Courses
Kalyani University Admission Forms 2015 Details for Courses and Application Forms
The Kalyani University announces admissions every year through the common university entrance tests scheduled to be held usually in the months of June/ July respectively. The candidates can get the latest details on the Kalyani University Admissions from the university website under the Admission section as well as the information as given here below. The University of Kalyani has been established in the year 1960 for providing higher education to the especially rural area students.
The University of Kalyani has recently announced the admissions for its post graduate courses in management and DHHM respectively. The candidates interested and eligible can find the application details of the concerned course from the information as given here below.
Kalyani University Admission Forms 2015:
The Kalyani University admission for the current session 2015-16 has been announced by the Department of Business Administration through online modes. The candidates shall be selected on the basis of All India Entrance Exams or Written Test as conducted by the Kalyani University for this purpose.
1. MBA (Master of Business Administration): The candidates will be short listed on the basis of either of the following entrance exams: MAT(Management Aptitude Test)/ CAT (Common Admission Test)/ CMAT/ JEMAT exams respectively. The candidates who qualify in the written as per the merits shall be called to attend the GD (Group Discussions) and PI (Personal Interviews) scheduled to be held on the dates as specified for this purpose.
2. DHHM (Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management): The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in the written exam conducted by the Department of Business Administration, University of Kalyani. Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for the final round of selections i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview respectively.
Eligibility for Exam:
For MBA Course: Graduation in Science/ Arts/ Commerce /Management /Engineering / Law (5 years course)
For DHHM: Graduation in any discipline
The candidates should download the admission forms from the official website of the university at klyuniv.ac.in and the same can be submitted at the Admission Section of the Kalyani University in either of the modes- Registered Post/ Speed Post or delivered by hand. The candidates should attach a Demand Draft of Rs300 along with their application forms drawn in favor of the “University of Kalyani” Nadia West Bengal. The complete address for sending application forms through post is given below:
University of Kalyani,
Nadia, West Bengal
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in JNU/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in CITH/Last date:19-Jun
- Vacancy in TSGENCO/Last date:25-Jun
- Vacancy in BOI/Last date:14-Jun
- Vacancy in PNB/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in Mizoram PSC/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in KELTRON/Last date:04-Jun
- Vacancy in RMRIMS/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in DRDO/Last date:25-Jun