UP Police Application Form
UP Police Application Form 2013 Uttar Pradesh police depa
UP Police Application Form 2013
Uttar Pradesh police department invites the Indian citizens for the post of Constables in their various departments and they have announced to fill 24000 posts with their recent announcement. The official website of the UP Police Recruitment Board can be accessed for the detailed advertisement and the procedure of recruitment.
UP Police Application Form 2013 is available online and the candidates who fulfill all eligibility requirements for the post of constable can apply through the ORA (Online Recruitment Application).
Eligibility Criteria To Fill The Form:
• Age limit is an important criteria and for this recruitment the minimum age limit is set at 18 years and that for maximum age is set at 22 years. Age should be reckoned as on 1st day of January, 2013 and so as the educational qualification. However, the relaxation for reserved category of candidates such as SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen is applicable only for the natives of the state of UP.
• Educational qualification of the candidate is set at a minimum qualifying standard of matriculation or equivalent as completed in the 10+2+3 system of education in India.
• Before applying through the UP Police Application Form 2013 the applicants should ensure their eligibility for the job positions through these requisite essentials.
UP Police Application Form 2013:
• As the application form is ORA in nature, the candidates can fill this form through the designated web portal of UP Police. An applicant should ensure that he fills the correct and factual details during submission of such an application form.
• Once submitted the UP Police Application Form 2013 cannot be edited or modified, and hence, it is advised to practice maximum caution during filling such an application form.
• The photographs and signature of the applicant must be uploaded to the ORA at appropriate spaces.
• The fees should be deposited through the desired norms as specified on the advertisement.
• The applicants are advised to keep a copy of the ORA after complete submission for future reference purpose.
Updates about UP Police Recruitment 2013:
• For more updates on UP Police Recruitment 2013, a person can log on to the official website of UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow at their web presence at http://uppbpb.gov.in
• The detailed procedure to comply the application form and further schedules of selection will be updated on this platform along with advertisement on local newspapers.
• The candidates need to visit frequently to our portal or the official portal of UP Police Recruitment Board for further updates and announcements
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BEL/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in Kerala PSC/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in Huge Vacancy in IBM/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:19-Jun
- Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in NTPC/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in KEA/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in Kerala State IT Mission/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in India Postal Circle/Last date:21-Jun
- Vacancy in Assam PSC/Last date:17-Jun
- Vacancy in Nagaland Police/Last date:18-Jun
- Vacancy in SDSC SHAR/Last date:05-Jun