UP TET Exam Pattern
UP TET Exam Pattern 2014 Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Boa
UP TET Exam Pattern 2014
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test every twice in a year. The exam is basic criteria to grant eligibility to the aspirants of teaching field. The exam is multiple objective type paper that conducted in two shifts. Candidates can appear for either of paper or both the papers. Check out the exam structure of UPTET Exam 2014.
Structure of UP TET Exam for Class I to V
1. Environmental Studies of 30 Marks
2. Language 1 of 30 Marks
3. Language 2 of 30 Marks
4. Child Development and Pedagogy of 30 Marks
5. Mathematics of 30 Marks
Structure of UP TET Exam for Class VI to VIII
1. Language 1 of 30 Marks
2. Language 2 of 30 Marks
3. Child Development and Pedagogy of 30 Marks
4. (i) Mathematics or Science OR Social Studies of 60 Marks
(ii) Sanskrit or Urdu or Hindi or English OR Home Science/ Physical Education or any other teacher of 60 Marks.
Maximum Time Limit: 2½ hours
Paper conducted in 2 shifts i.e. Morning and Afternoon
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Exam: 90 Marks
Syllabus of Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2014:
EVS Concept & scope , Basic primary and elementary level EVS fundamentals, Importance of Environmental Studies and integrated Environmental Studies , Learning Principles/ presenting concepts approaches, Activities, Practical Work, material of Teaching , Environmental Education & Environmental Studies, Aids, Experimentation , Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
Child Development and Pedagogy:
Child Development related to primary school: Development Concept and relationship of learning with development , development of children’s Principles , Socialization processes, Constructs & its perspectives critically, Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence, progressive education of concepts and child-centered, Influence of Heredity & Environment , Lang. & Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language/ caste/ gender, community, religion, Distinction between Assessment for learning & assessment of learning , Thought, Gender importance as social construct Etc.
Language 1 and Language 2:
Reading unseen passages, verbal ability, grammar, inference acquisition and Learning, listening role and speaking, principles of language teaching, critical aspect of grammar, teaching challenges in classroom, remedial teaching, to evaluate proficiency in language comprehension, material of teaching learning, language Skills Etc.
Basic primary and elementary level mathematics fundamentals, Nature of Mathematics, Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, Community Mathematics, Problems of Teaching, Evaluation through formal & informal methods, Error analysis & related aspects of learning and teaching, Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching, Language of Mathematics Etc.
For more info, please refer the official website of UPTET:
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in EXIM Bank/Last date:22-Jul
- Vacancy in United India Insurance Company Ltd./Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Maharashtra Forest Department/Last date:16-Jul
- Vacancy in ASTEC/Last date:06-Jul
- Vacancy in Vananchal Gramin Bank/Last date:22-Jul
- Vacancy in Karnataka State Police/Last date:28-Jul
- Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University/Last date:15-Jul
- Vacancy in Indian Air Force/Last date:23-Jul
- Vacancy in RRCAT/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in GSEB/Last date:07-Jul
- Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh PSC/Last date:14-Jul