UP TGT Exam Pattern
UP TGT Exam Pattern 2014 Details of Exam by UPSESB The Trai
UP TGT Exam Pattern 2014 Details of Exam by UPSESB
The Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) exam is held for qualifying as a school teacher at the primary and secondary levels in the schools of any state. Every state conducts its own exam through the concerned Boards of school education for selection of the eligible candidates in the concerned position. The exam is organized every year by the concerned state boards through written exams held on the dates as specified for this purpose.
Given below are the details of the Uttar Pradesh TGT Exam for all the eligible applicants who are preparing for the concerned exam to have a look.
Name of Exam: Trained Graduate Teachers
Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
Eligibility for Exam:
The candidates should be at least intermediate/ Class 12th passed in the concerned subjects for appearing in the concerned exam. The candidates should have studied the chosen subjects as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
There will be an objective type paper held in two parts on the following:
Part I: Questions related to English and Hindi
Part II: General Knowledge, Hindi and subjects as chosen for study
Total Number of Questions: 200
Type of Questions:
Multiple Choice Based Questions in objective forms
Subjects of Study:
For Trained Graduate Teachers: Sanskrit, Agriculture, Sociology, Home Science, Mathematics, English, Urdu, Science, Commerce, Physical Education, Zoology, Hindi, Arts, Music, Physical Education, Katai Bunai and Silai
For Post Graduate Teachers: Home Science, Music, Geology, Physics, Hindi, Military Science, Psychology, Chemistry, Geology, Agriculture, Mathematics, Economics, Education, Sanskrit, Reasoning, Pali, History and Civics respectively.
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
The candidates can download the detailed syllabus of each subject from the official website of the UPSESB i.e. the conducting Board for the exam.
To get more details on the UP TGT 2014 Exam, the candidates should visit the official website links as given below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in NMDC/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Ltd./Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Surat Municipal Corporation/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India/Last date:20-Jul
- Vacancy in Newest Current Affairs/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in Superabundant Vacancies in Multiational Company/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in West Bengal PSC/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in SSA Odisha/Last date:20-Jul