UPMT Exam 2014 Details of Entrance Exam and Manner of Applications
The UPMT (Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test) is conducted to invite admissions in the different medical courses as made available under the Uttaranchal Medical Colleges and Institutes recognized for this purpose. The entrance exam is organized every year for the Association of Combined Entrance Examinations of Uttarakhand. The association is a combination of colleges that provide for admissions to the candidates in different courses including the following: MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS respectively. The candidates interested to participate in the concerned exam can go through the details of the examination including the selection process from here below.
UPMT 2014 Exam Details:
The Uttaranchal Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam is held for admitting candidates in different medical courses under different private and un-aided medical, Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Colleges of Uttaranchal. The exam is organized every year in the months of May first week.
The colleges participating in the exam include the following:
1. Chandola Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur
2. Patanjali Ayurvedic College, Haridwar
3. Himalayayi Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Rishikesh
4. Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh
5. Sri Narayan Dutta Tiwari Hospital & Medical College, Dehradun
6. Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences
7. Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun and
8. Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Dehradun respectively.
Eligibility for UPMT 2014:
The applicants must be having the following educational qualifications for participating in the Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test.
For MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS Courses: the candidates should be at least intermediate / Class 12th passed from any recognized Boards /UP Board in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
For BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery): the candidates should be Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for being eligible to take admissions in this course
The minimum ages of all the applicants should be 17 years with effect from 31st December at the concerned year of taking admissions.
The Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test will be an objective type test based on MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) on the following main topics: Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects of Class 12th/ 11th level or any equivalent exam of any State Education Boards / Universities in India.
Duration of Exam: two and a half hour
Centres of Exam:
Indore, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Jalandhar and Varanasi.
The candidates should apply offline by obtaining the application forms from the offices of the concerned medical college by paying the requisite application fees in the form of Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the “Secretary, UCEE, SDCH, Veerbhadra Road, Rishikesh- 249203 (Uttarakhand). The cost of application is Rs1150 + Rs200 (cost of brochure) = Rs.1350
The candidates can obtain their application forms from either of the following colleges-
1. Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Patel Nagar, Dehradun
2. Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh
3. Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Hardwar Road, Dehradun
4. Sri Narayan Dutta Tiwari Hospital, Premnagar, Dehradun
5. Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Shyampur, Rishikesh
6. Chandola Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Rudrapur
7. Patanjali Ayurveda College, Haridwar
For more details on Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2014, the candidates can use the following contact information:
Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination,
Seema Dental College & Hospital PO
Pashulok Virbhadra Road,
Or Click here