UPSC Admit Card 2016-17
UPSC Admit Card 2016 E-Summon Letter has been issued by UPS
UPSC Admit Card 2016
E-Summon Letter has been issued by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for contenders to attend the examination for Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2015 Personality Test. The call letters are available at the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission : upsconline.nic.in . Job seekers who have applied for the Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2015 must download their e-Summon letters for attending the Personality Test scheduled to be held on the due date. This personality test is for those candidates who have qualified the written examination. Aspirants shall not be allowed to attend the examination without their call letters with them. Further details regarding the download of call letters are given as under :
Process of downloading UPSC Admit Card 2016 :
1). First of all, job hunters who have applied for the Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2015 must visit the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission : upsconline.nic.in .
2). After visiting the home page of the website contenders must click on the link ‘ONLINE e-Summon Letter FOR Civil Services (Mains) Examination, 2015’.
3). On clicking the above mentioned link job hunters will be redirected to another page.
4). Now, after reaching the redirect ted page contenders must enter their Roll Number of 7 digits and captcha code in the space provided.
5). After filling all required details in the space provided aspirants click on the button ‘Next’ for downloading the call letter.
6). Contenders must take print out of their call letter and carry it with them at the time of examination for Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2015 Personality Test.
7). This personality test is for those job seekers who have been declared qualified in the written examination of Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2015.
UPSC ADMIT CARD 2016
“Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)” has issued the Admit Card at the official site of UPSC for the –
“INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICES / INDIAN STATISTICALSERVICE, EXAMINATION 2016”
Job Aspirants who applied for the application to get recruit for the above mentioned post are suggested to download their Call Letter / Admit Card from the official site of UPSC. Candidates without Admit Card of Examination will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall or to attend Exam.
*Examination has scheduled to be held on – 04th April 2016
*Website Address of UPSC – upsc.gov.in
Procedure to download the Admit Card of UPSC –
Job Aspirants who applied for the UPSC Examination are advised to download their Call Letter from the official site of UPSC through the following steps, mentioned below-
1) Applicants who applied for the post of Indian Economic Services / Indian Statistical Services, Examination they must go to the UPSC website i.e. addressed to upsc.gov.in.
2) At the home page of the Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] candidates must hit on 3rd link represented under the head “What’s New” as “e-Admit Card – Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016”.
3) After redirecting to the next page, Job Aspirants should choose the link as per their profile for which they applied in UPSC.
4) For Economic Service Profile – “Click on Indian Economic Service Examination, 2016”
5) For Statistical Service Profile – “Click on Indian Statistical Examination, 2016”
6) After click on the concerned link Applicants should hit the link “Click Here”
7) Now Applicants are suggested to click on “Yes” button and then select any of the given option either “By Registration Id” or “By Roll Number”
8) Fill the Login Form –
(i) Registration Id / Roll Number (provided by the UPSC at the time of registration for the examination).
(ii) Mention Date of Birth
(iii) Confirm Random Image
9) After providing the information in the login form, click on “Submit Button” and download the Admit Card.
10) Candidates must take the print copy of the Admit Card / Call Letter as it is necessary to bring in the examination hall as the identity of Applicants.
Important Suggestion – On 4th April 2016, Candidates must give their presence in the examination hall on or before the time prescribed in the Admit Card in reference to avoid the delay.
*Job Seekers who applied for the above mentioned post can also download their Admit Card for UPSC Examination through the link mentioned below-
UPSC Admit Card 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the admit cards for the combined exam of UPSC Geo – Scientist and Geologist 2015. The examees who have filled in the application form so as to appear for the post of Geo – Scientist and Geologist can now download their admit cards. The UPSC Geo – Scientist and Geologist 2015Examination is going to be held on 23rd May 2015. It is compulsion for all the examnees to have their admit cards with them in order to get entry in the examination center. The e -Admit Cards are available on official site from 30th April 2015. The examnee who are going to give this above mentioned exam can download their admit cards by following the given steps.
Steps to download the e – Admit Cards: –
i) The examnee first has to open the official website of Union Public Service Commission, i.e. upsc.gov.in.
ii) Then go to “What’s New” tab highlighted on the right hand side of the home page.
iii) Then click on the link “e-Admit Card – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2015” present under “What’s New” tab heading.
iv) Then click on the link “Download Admit Card” present at the last column of the table.
v) Then read all the details and press ‘Yes’button.
vi) Then select from any one of the given option i.e. “By Registration ID” or “By Roll No” or “By Name” to proceed.
vii) Then enter the details of the chosen option along with the date of birth.
viii) Press “Submit” button on doing this the UPSC Admit Card will appear on the computer screen.
ix) The examnee can take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in UHBVNL/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:13-May
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in High Court of Calcutta/Last date:25-May
- Vacancy in Exim Bank/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in CLW/Last date:17-May
- Vacancy in Govt of Maharashtra/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in RITES/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in NRHM/Last date:07-May