UPSC Challan Form 2014 Online Downloading Procedure
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announces the recruitment of the different cadres and services in the central government departments and ministries of India. The Union Public Service Commission is the main authority responsible for conducting the civil services examination in India. The main exams that are held under it include the following: Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination respectively.
Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment:
The UPSC organizes the recruitment exams for all the cadres of services online or offline both the modes. The candidates applying in the online modes can download the online Challan Form from the website of the UPSC in the manner as given here below.
Online Downloading Procedure for the UPSC Challan Form for UPSC Recruitment Exams:
1. The candidates should visit the official website of the UPSC i.e. upsc.nic.in or upsconline.nic.in
2. Go to the concerned recruitment link notification from the Notice Board or the online registration link
3. Download the system generated online challan form from the website of SBI (State Bank of India)
4. Print the online challan form and pay the required amount of fees from the nearest State Bank of India branches
5. Attach the online challan form along with the completed applications and send it to the address mentioned for correspondence.
Apart from this, the candidates can also pay the required amount of fees from the Internet Banking/ Debit /Credit Cards from the website of the UPSC Online under the Online Application link given on the website for the concerned recruitment.
Offline Application Procedure:
The Union Public Service Commission also has the facility of paying offline fee from the Central Recruitment Fees (CRFS) from any post offices of the India, as done in case of civil services examination. The candidates can also pay their fees from the Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the selection authority from any State Bank of India Branches for this purpose.