At SarkariExam.com, we will offer you a step by step guidanc
At SarkariExam.com, we will offer you a step by step guidance, so that you can fill up each column of UPSEE admission form with acute accuracy. You can understand the paraphernalia of the application for UPSEE through our detailed guidance and comprehensive clarification.
Exam Name : UPSEE
Qualification required to take admission into UPSEE : Candidate must have the following skills to get admission into UPSEE.
1. For B.tech :- candidate should be pass their Intermediate of U.P. Board or (10+2) from any affiliated university /board with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with any one optional subject from Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology.
2. For MBA:- Applicant must have passed bachelor degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university in India.
3. For MCA-:Applicant must have passed bachelor degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or at bachelor degree level.
We also encourage you to participate in our discussion forums so that you can clarify your doubts for the admission of UPSEE.
Tentative Important Dates:
Last date for application is 24/03/2013.
Tentative Date of exam: 21st & 22nd April, 2013.
Official website:- http://www.uptu.ac.in/
Students can also do the bookmarking of this website using control+d for latest update of UPSEE admission.
Also candidate can send Sms “Join Sarkariexam” to 58247 for all the instant update about UPSEE admission.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in ESIC Bangalore/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in AIIMS Patna/Last date:17-Mar
- Vacancy in Bharatiya Mahila Bank/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:06-Jun
- Vacancy in WBSETCL/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in Doordarshan/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in Anna University/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in MAHADISCOM/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in MGNREGA/Last date:20-Feb