Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2015
Uttarakhand Government Recruitment 2015 declared online for
Uttarakhand Government Recruitment 2015 declared online for various posts at upcl.org
The Energy Department of Government of Uttarakhand has recently released an official advertisement for hiring eligible candidates in the post of Chief Project Manager, HR & Training Specialist, Environmental & Social Safeguard Specialist and Financial Specialists respectively. The applicants will be hired on a contract basis through the walk-in-interview as scheduled to be conducted for this purpose. The applicants finally short listed in the posts mentioned shall be engaged in the implementation of project proposed under ADB and funded by Uttarakhand Power Sector Investment Programme.
Read more details of concerned recruitment including application, eligibility and selection procedure etc from information as given here below.
Details of Uttarakhand Government Recruitment 2015-
1) Chief Project Manager (01 Post)
2) HR & Training Specialist (01 Post)
3) Environmental & Social Safeguard Specialist (01 Post) and
4) Financial Specialist (01 Post)
Total No. of Available Posts: 04
Place of Work: Uttarakhand
Post 1: Rs 100000 p.m.
Post 2: Rs 80000 p.m.
Post 3: Rs 50000 p.m.
Post 4: Rs 50000 p.m.
More Details of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015-
Details of Eligibility:
The minimum educational qualification required for getting selected in the Post 1 & 3 shall be B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineering) /AMIE (Section A & B) in Electrical/ Mechanical /Civil with at least 55% marks (for post 1) and Environmental Engineering or two years PG Degree /M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering (for post 3) from any recognized university respectively. The minimum eligibility shall be MBA (HR)/ PG Degree /Diploma in HRM/ Personnel Management with at least 55% marks for Post 2 and CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ PGDM (Finance/ Accounts) with at least 55% marks for Post 4 respectively.
The maximum age limits for all candidates should be not more than 65 years as on closing dates mentioned.
Criteria of Selection:
Candidates will be short listed on the basis of walk-in-interview as scheduled to be held for the post mentioned.
Manner of Application:
The application forms along with recently updated CV and required documents should be forwarded to concerned authorities before last date mentioned.
Last date for Application Form Receipt: 16th February 2015
To get more details on Uttarakhand Government Recruitment 2015 & Application Formats, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IOCL/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in Meghalaya Police/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in Latest Railway Jobs/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in NLC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:02-Jun
- Vacancy in Repco Bank/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in CIRG/Last date:11-Jun
- Vacancy in ICT Mumbai/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:11-Jun
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:24-Jun
- Vacancy in LIC/Last date:31-May