C-DAC Exam Date
CDAC Exam Date 2014 Details of examination & Selection P
CDAC Exam Date 2014 Details of examination & Selection Procedure
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released an official notification for the admission of eligible candidates in the Master of Business Administration courses. The exam is scheduled to be held for all the applicants on 25th May 2014. The candidates in order to appear in the CET (Common Entrance Test) must have the desired eligibility and qualifications as needed for this purpose. These may include the following: Graduation in the concerned discipline for which the application is made. Those candidates who have applied in the Common Entrance Test should go through the details of the job application as well as exam pattern from here below.
Name of Exam: Common Entrance Test
Conducting Organization: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Course of Admission: Master of Business Administration
Total Seats Available: 60
Eligibility for Exam:
The candidates should possess the three years degree in graduation in either of the following disciplines: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics)/ Master of Science/ Master of Computer Applications or any equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% obtained in the concerned exam of any recognized university/ college for this purpose.
The candidates should not exceed 35 years from the date of closing applications or 1st August 2014. The candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given relaxation in their upper age limits as per the rules of the government framed for this purpose.
The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performances in the written test and interview which will be held on the dates as specified for all the eligible candidates.
Scheme of PET:
The Common Entrance Test will be having questions on the following main topics:
English Language & Comprehension
Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation and
Numerical Ability & Mathematics respectively
For more details on the C-DAC Exam 2014, follow the links as given below.
Date of Exam: 25th May 2014
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:09-May
- Vacancy in New Delhi Municipal Council/Last date:29-Apr
- Vacancy in Export Inspection Council of India/Last date:18-May
- Vacancy in SBI Life Insurance/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in Competition Commission of India/Last date:08-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-May
- Vacancy in Odisha SSC/Last date:26-May
- Vacancy in CAFRAL/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Heavy Engineering Corporation/Last date:11-May
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:02-May