12th Admission Form 2015
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is the organization established in the year 1989 (November) by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India with the vision of to provide sustainable and quality learning with the universal and flexible access to quality school education and skill development to remote areas so as to increase the literacy rate. It is an autonomous organization earlier known as National Open School (NOS). The organization aims at imparting education and knowledge to the aspirants living in the remote areas and the candidates who want to complete their higher secondary and senior secondary from the distance learning.
The examination for public is conducted twice a year basically in the months of April- May and October- November and the dates are fixed by NIOS itself. The organization has announced the current admission examination to be held in October- November of the year 2016. The interested candidates who want to complete their class 10th and 12th from distance learning must apply for it before the last date.
Names of the Classes:
Secondary and Senior Secondary (Distance Learning)
Type of Stream: Stream 1
Dates of Admission:
1) The admission for the examination to be held in October, 2016 starts from 31st January, 2016 (No late fee)
2) With late fee of Rs 200, the admission will be done till 15th February
3) With the late fee of Rs 400, the entrance/ admission will be done till 28th February, 2016 and
4) With the late fee of Rs 700, the admission/ entrance will be done till 15th March, 2016.
Essential Documents required for admission:
1) For Class 10th – Birth Certificate (Nursing Home)/ First Class Magistrate/ Nagar Nigam/ Class 8th passed TC/ six colored passport photo and Address Proof (photocopies).
2) For Class 12th – Class 10th passing certificate/ six colored passport photo and Address Proof (photocopies)
For more details are as follows:
Call on the following number for more details – Isc@nios.ac.in
Links about admission in NIOS: