AFCAT Admit Card
AFCAT Admit Card Indian Airforce AFCAT has issued the Ad
AFCAT Admit Card
Indian Airforce AFCAT has issued the Admit Card for the post of Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch. Job Applicants applied for the post must download the Call Letter or Admit Card from the official site of the AFCAT. Courses are going to commencing in January 2017 for grant of Short Service Commission. Candidates can download the Admit Card through the following procedure mentioned below.
Website Address of Indian Airforce AFCAT – www.careerairforce.nic.in
Procedure to download the Call Letter/ Admit Card from the official site of AFCAT –
Job Aspirants who applied for the post of Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch can download the Admit Card.
Go to the official site of the Indian Air Force i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in
At the home page, Job Candidates should fill the Login Form.
Enter email or username, your password, notification and security code and after that click on Proceed.
Applicants must take the print out copy of the Admit Card and keep the hard copy of it for the future convenience.
Candidates must bring their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket in the examination hall at the time of exam.
Applicants will not get entry in the examination hall without Admit Card.
Job Seekers who applied for the post can download the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch from the direct link, which is mentioned below-
AFCAT Admit Cards 2014 Exam Out
The Indian Air Force has announced the Admit Cards of all the appearing candidates in the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2014) online at the website of the Indian Air Force. The AFCAT 2014 Exam is scheduled to be held on 23rd February 2014 at the centres as prescribed for this purpose. The online application for the concerned exam was held from 14th December 2013 to 12th January 2014. The candidates appearing in the exam will be shortlisted on the basis of the written exam and interview respectively.
AFCAT Exam 2014 Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards Download Procedure:
The Air Force Common Admission Test can be downloaded from the website of the Indian Air Force in the manner as detailed here below. The Indian Air Force Common Admission Test 2014 Admit Cards can be downloaded from the website of the Indian Air Force link as given here at least two weeks before the examination. The appearing candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Indian Air Force for accessing their online Admit Cards.
Steps to Download Admit Cards:
1. The candidates in order to download their online admit cards should log on to the website of the Indian Air Force i.e. careerairforce.nic.in
2. Log in the registration window through the password as provided to you at the time of online applications
3. Enter all the login details as done at the time of online registration
4. After the applicant has been logged in, they can generate their admit cards online from the link given on the left hand side at Generate Admit Cards
AFACT 2014Selection Modes:
There will be a written test conducted in three stages namely – Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview. The candidates who will be shortlisted in the written exam will be called for the further testing at the AFSBs (Air Force Selection Boards) scheduled to be held at the following places: Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar and Varanasi respectively.
The AFCAT Exam 2014 is organized for the admission of the eligible candidates in the following courses:
1. Technical Branch (86 Aeronautical Engineers; 58 Short Service Commission)
2. Ground Duty Branches (137 Ground Duty Officers; 30 Short Service Commission)
3. Flying Branch (15 Short Service Commission)
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb