BHU Admission Form 2015 Details & Form Filling Procedure
Banaras Hindu University, one of the leading central universities of India, announces admissions to its under graduate as well as post graduate courses through the common entrance exam (UET & PET) for all the students who are interested to take admission in the university. The Banaras Hindu University admissions are available online also for the candidates residing outside Varanasi to apply easily through the online modes. Read the latest details on the university admissions and the form filling procedures from the information given below.
1. UG (Under Graduate)
2. PG (Post Graduate)
3. PG Diploma Courses
4. Certificate Courses
5. PhD and M.Phil courses
BHU Admissions 2015 Details:
The BHU will be announcing very soon the advertisements for the conducting of the entrance exams towards the admission to various courses in its affiliated colleges and departments. The candidates who are ready to take admissions in the university should keep visiting the official websites of the University for accessing the information related to new university admissions from the website.
Websites for Online Applications: bhuonline.in or bhu.ac.in
Institutes /Faculties/ Departments of BHU:
1. Institute of Agricultural Sciences
2. Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development
3. Institute of Medical Sciences
4. Faculty of Arts
5. Faculty of Science
6. Faculty of Commerce/ TRPS (Thakur Ratan Pal Singh Commerce) Faculty
7. Faculty of Social Sciences (Old & New)
8. Faculty of Performing Arts
9. Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharma etc.
Procedure for Applying to the University Programs:
1. Visit bhuonline.in or bhu.ac.in to read the admission notifications or visit the university departments and faculties offices incharge for conducting the entrance tests
2. Find the prospectus of the concerned university programme if available, at the website of the University for knowing the eligibility and form filling details including the course codes
3. Regitsration can be made online from the Credit/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Payments as available for this purpose
4. For completing the online application, the applicants should be having a valid e-mail id and scanned image and signature to be used at the time of registration
5. Fill the forms after reading the instruction as given on the website for avoiding any mistakes
6. Make sure that you submit your applications before the last date as prescribed for this purpose.
Entrance Exam for BHU Admissions:
1. UET (Under Graduate Entrance Test)
2. PET (Post Graduate Entrance Test)