BHU PMT 2014 Exam Details and Admission Procedure The Banar
BHU PMT 2014 Exam Details and Admission Procedure
The Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences conducts an entrance exam for inviting admissions to the under graduate as well as post graduate courses of the university. The candidates in order to appear in the exam should have the required eligibility conditions as stated for this purpose.
Last year, the admissions to the IMS BHU were not based on the entrance exam as conducted by BHU but the scores of NEET 2013 were taken into account for this purpose. The candidates who are preparing for the taking admissions into the IMS BHU Courses should be appearing in the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) 2014 because the admissions for the current session will be done on the basis of AIPMT 2014 scores only. IMS will not be conducting any separate test for this purpose.
BHU PMT Admission Details 2014:
The Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test is conducted for candidates wishing to take admissions in the universitys’ following courses:
1. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
2. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
3. DM/ MCh
4. MD/ MS Courses
The candidates appearing in the exam should be an Intermediate/ Class 12th passed in the Physics/ Chemistry and Biology Group from any recognized Boards of India.
The above stated courses can be studied under the following faculties of Institute of Medical Sciences namely:
Faculty of Ayurveda; Faculty of Medicine; Faculty of Dental Sciences; and College of Nursing.
Applying Criteria for BHU PMT 2014:
The candidates in order to apply for the BHU IMS Courses must apply to the AIPMT Exam 2014 scheduled to be held on 4th May 2014 by the Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi. The candidates will be selected on the 15% All India Quota under the concerned exam.
The candidates can avail their Admission Forms for MBBS/ BDS courses from the Institute website at imsbhu.ac.in or in offline modes by sending a Demand Draft of the required application fee in favor of the “Director, Institute of Medical Sciences” payable at Varanasi to be submitted before 15th April 2014 to the IMS Directorate Offices through registered/ speed posts.
Rs.1000 for UR Candidates
Rs.600 for Reserved Candidates
The candidates who are not registered with IMS BHU Director will not be considered for admissions to the respective courses.
For more details on IMS BHU Admissions 2014, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in SDSC SHAR/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Panjab University/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/Last date:29-May
- Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Kashmir University/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Central Railside Warehouse Company/Last date:09-Jun