IERT Allahabad Admission Form
IERT Admissions 2015 Notification & Details The Instit
IERT Admissions 2015 Notification & Details
The Institute of Engineering & Rural Technology (IERT) invites admission to its different university courses through SEE (State Entrance Exam) conducted by the UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University). The Institute provides a number of courses in the Engineering & Technology discipline and other allied disciplines. The candidates who wish to enroll themselves in the university can go through the admission procedure and other details of the university from the information as given below.
IERT Admission Procedure 2015:
The candidates in order to take admissions in the university graduate programme in engineering should apply to the State Entrance Exam 2015 conducted by the UPTU Lucknow in May. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit obtained in the concerned exam.
There is a provision of providing 5% seats to the non-resident Indians.
The candidates will be admitted in the second year of the course on the basis of their passing in the Diploma of Three-Fourth year with a minimum of 60% marks from any UP Board of Technical Education for this purpose. For candidates who wish to take entry in the second year of the course, the candidates are not required to appear in the entrance exam rather they should submit their application forms in the office of the UPTU. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit in the Diploma Exam.
The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology is a UPTU affiliated engineering college located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. The institute was established in the year 1955 for providing education in the fields of engineering and technology. The institute offers a wide range of courses in the following:
Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Industrial Production Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
Courses Offered by IERT:
1. Engineering Courses & Management Courses
Engineering Courses: B.Tech in all the above stated disciplines
Management Courses: PG Diploma in Management (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations), PG Diploma in Rural Development and Management
2. Diploma Courses in Engineering
3. Post Diploma Course in Engineering
4. Part Time Engineering Diploma Courses
5. Part Time Management Diploma Course in Material Management
6. One year Certificate and Trade Courses.
For more details on the IERT Admissions, Click the link as given below.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Corporation Bank/Last date:07-Dec
- Vacancy in IOCL/Last date:14-Dec
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:18-Dec
- Vacancy in Prasar Bharati/Last date:23-Dec
- Vacancy in IGIB/Last date:22-Dec
- Vacancy in CDRI/Last date:15-Feb
- Vacancy in BHU/Last date:15-Dec
- Vacancy in GPSC/Last date:09-Dec
- Vacancy in Visakhapatnam Port Trust/Last date:21-Dec