MPPSC has advertized recruitment notification 2013 for the positions of DMO (District Malaria Officer). Here are the particulars of the advertisement –
Advertised Post/Posts as mentioned in MP PSC Application Form: Public Service Madhya Pradesh
Important dates to reckon for:
• Starting Date of Online Reception of Application: Oct 5 2012, Onwards 12 pm
• Final Date of online Reception of Application: Nov 4 2012 till 12 Hrs
• Starting Date of Online Application Revision: Nov 5 2012
• Final Date of Online Application Revision: Nov 14 2012
• Date for Written Examination: Feb 24 2013
Details of the Seats: There are 316 (Standard reservation will be there as per regulation and norms for the underprivileged categories) vacancies over 20 different departments.
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in MP PSC Application Form: Candidates must have Graduation Degree from a recognized Board or institution
Essential Criteria for Age: 18 – 30 years as on January 01, 2013. Age relaxation will apply as per Government rule for reserved category candidates. More details can be found www.mppsc.nic.in
Application Procedure & Fee Structure as mentioned in MP PSC Application Form:
• Through the websites www.mppsc.com or www.mponline.gov.in or www.mppsc.nic.in, can be applied online
• Via Online Kiosks MP
• Scan copy of recent passport sized photograph, with run through signature above it, is required
• Corrections can be made, via logging in to the above mentioned websites, between requisite dates, by paying a fee of INR 50/-
• INR 180/- is the fee for unreserved candidates
• INR 90/- for all others
• Additional online portal fee of INR 35/- will be charged for all applicants
• For payment Credit Cards/Debit Cards, Net Banking (SBI & UBI A/C holders only) can be used
• Cash payment can be done at kiosks
Selection procedure: Written Test will be conducted on February 24,2013.
• All rights reserved by the commission to change the number of vacancies as per requirements
• Personification will be treated with strict hands and decision of the commission will be final.