Post Office Exam Date
Post Office Exam Date 2014 for Postal Assistants announced o
Post Office Exam Date 2014 for Postal Assistants announced online at pasadrexam2014.in
The Post Office Department of India has announced online at the website of India Post for all the applicants, the dates of written exam conducted at an All India level to select and recruit eligible candidates in the post of Postal Assistants. The exam date for the Madhya Pradesh region has been announced recently at the website. The exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd June 2014. The applicants who have applied in the concerned exam for the Madhya Pradesh region may download their Admit Cards online from the website of India Post.
The applicants will be informed about the dates, time and venues for examination from the Admit Cards only. The applicants are however, requested to keep visiting the concerned website to get any latest updates on this matter.
Date of Exam for Postal Assistant recruitment Exam: 22nd June 2014
The applicants will be required to qualify in the aptitude and skill tests as conducted for this purpose. The weightage of marks will be given as follows: 40% to the marks obtained in the Qualifying Exam i.e. Class 12th, 50% to the marks obtained in the Aptitude Tests and the last 10% to the Computer and Typing Skill Tests respectively.
Schemata for Aptitude Test:
The aptitude test shall consist of questions on the following subjects: Mathematics, Reasoning Ability, English, General Knowledge and Analytical Ability to be solved in the given time frame i.e. 2 Hours. The total marks allotted to the paper will be 100 whereby each section will be having 25 marks to score for qualifying in the concerned exam.
Typing Test /Skill Test:
The Skill Test shall be of 30 Minutes duration only. The applicants will be required to type 450 words of English and 375 words of Hindi with a minimum speed of 30/25 words for this purpose.
Scale of Pay:
The applicants qualifying for the post of Postal Assistants shall be appointed on a Pay Scale of Pay Band I: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs 2400.
Departments for Appointments:
1. Railway Mail Service
2. Circle Office & Regional Office
3. Saving Bank Control Organization
4. Mail Motor Services
5. Army Postal Services
6. Foreign Post Offices
7. Postal Stores Depots
8. Post Offices respectively
To get more details on the Post Office Exam date 2014, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in AIIMS Rishikesh/Last date:18-Oct
- Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust/Last date:06-Nov
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in High Court of Delhi/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in JIPMER/Last date:07-Oct
- Vacancy in IIPR/Last date:20-Oct
- Vacancy in OIDC/Last date:29-Oct
- Vacancy in OCFS/Last date:16-Nov
- Vacancy in Central Water Commission/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in IBPS/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Aligarh Muslim University/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in Govt. of Uttarakhand/Last date:10-Nov