Railway Recruitment Application Form
Railway Recruitment Application Form 2014 for the post of Me
Railway Recruitment Application Form 2014 for the post of Medical Practitioner
The Central Railway has invited offline applications for filling up the vacant posts of Medical Practitioner. The recruitment has been announced through an official notification released as on 18th March 2014 as per the Notification No. GAZ/ MED/ 01 of 2014. The recruitment is open for all the eligible applicants on contract basis through a Walk-In which is scheduled to be held on 4th April 2014. The candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the concerned job post should check the details of the recruitment from the information as given below.
Recruitment & Application Details for Central Railway:
Offered Job Post: Medical Practitioner
Total Vacant Positions: 03 Posts
Place of Job: Mumbai
Scale of Pay: Rs55000 + HRA of Rs5250
The candidates in order to apply should attend the Walk-In Interview which will be held at the date specified for this purpose. The candidates should enclose all the necessary documents along with their application forms which will be filled at the time of interview itself. The candidates who qualify as per the eligibility and performances in the interview will be considered for the final selection to this post.
Eligibility for Railway Recruitment:
The candidates should be having a degree in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for applying to the concerned job post. The Qualifying Degree should be recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) for this purpose.
The age of all the qualifying candidates should be not exceeding 50 years brought into effect from 1st January 2014.
Date of Walk-In Interview: 4th April 2014
Date of Closing Applications: 4th April 2014
Time of Interview: 10:00 Hours
For more details on the application, candidates should visit the link as given below.
Railway Recruitment Application Form
–West Central Railway Recruitment 2014–
Labour Department of West Central Railway, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Jabalpur has published recruitment notification through advertisement on its official webpage to fill 209 vacancies for the post of “Trade Apprentice”. Best suitable candidates will get selected as per the norms designed by the board. Interested aspirants can apply till Mar 20, 2014 up to 16:00 hours. Other relevant details on how to fill the form, eligibility, criteria for selection etc are mentioned below:
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Trade Name and no. of posts respectively:
|Sr. No.||Trade Name||Vacancy Offered|
|1. Mechanical Wing||47 Posts|
|I.||Technician/ Engine||45 posts|
|2. Electrical Wing||162 Posts|
|V.||Mechanic (SC)||01 post|
|VI.||Technician/ Electrical||23 posts|
|VII.||Signal Maintainer||28 posts|
|VIII.||Telecom Maintainer||15 posts|
|X.||Steno/ Typist||07 posts|
Methods to Fill the West Central Railway Application Form:
1. Candidates first need to read the official notification at the website carefully.
2. After reading the advertisement, candidates are then required to fill the form if fitting in the eligibility criteria of the board.
3. Interested contenders can download the application form from the below given link.
4. After downloading the form, candidates need to fill the form as instructed in the advertisement (in their own hand-writing).
5. Once the form is filled, paste your photograph and sign respectively at the prescribed place.
6. Attach all the required documents along with the form such as 10th, 12th and other qualifying documents.
7. The application form need to be sent in a self addressed envelope (11 x 5 size), having Rs. 5/- stamp on it.
8. Forward your application form to:
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
West Central Railway,
Age Ground (w.e.f. Jan 01, 2014): 15 years to 24 years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Required Qualification: Matriculation and ITI in the relevant post with SCVT or NCVT Certificate.
Final Date for Receipt of Application Forms at the Centre: Mar 20, 2014 up to 16:00 hours
Railway Recruitment Application Form 2014 Details of Exam for Assistant Loco Pilots & Technicians
The Railway Recruitment Boards of different railway zones have issued a centralized notification for the selection of the candidates eligible for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians respectively. The candidates who have applied for the concerned recruitment will be required to appear in the written exam scheduled to be held on 15th June 2014 at the exam centres as prescribed for this purpose. The recruitment has been conducted towards appointment in all the 21 railway zones of the India.
The candidates were required to apply offline in the manner prescribed before 17th February 2014. The application forms are to be made on an A-4 size paper including all the details of the applicant and the post applied for at the same. The application forms should be accompanied with all the details of qualification proof and experiences attached with it to be sent at the respective offices of the RRB by hand or mailed through ordinary post to the respective RRB Offices for this purpose. The applicants residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti, Pangi of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands respectively will be required to submit their application forms by 4th March 2014.
Points to be kept in mind for Railway Recruitment Application Form:
1. The signature of all the applicants should be running writing and not in capital letters
2. The signatures must be accompanied with the left thumb impressions
3. The passages of the application format should not be done in capital letters
4. The candidates must attach the caste certificates in case they belong to the SC/ST categories
5. The applicants must affix their recent photograph on their application forms.
The candidates will be required to qualify the following examinations-
For Assistant Loco Pilots: Written Exam and Document Verification
For Technicians: Written Exam and Document Verification
Date of Exam: 15th June 2014
For more details on the Railway Recruitment Applications 2014, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Repco Home Finance/Last date:21-Oct
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:21-Oct
- Vacancy in IIT Guwahati/Last date:13-Oct
- Vacancy in NIMR/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in HAL/Last date:28-Oct
- Vacancy in Central Bank of India/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in NBRC/Last date:30-Oct
- Vacancy in Delhi Police/Last date:06-Nov
- Vacancy in MNIT Jaipur/Last date:06-Nov
- Vacancy in Indian Institute of Soil Science/Last date:21-Nov
- Vacancy in Ferozepur Cantonment Board/Last date:30-Oct
- Vacancy in FACT/Last date:04-Nov