RRB Recruitment 2014
Railway Recruitment Board 2014 announced for JR Steno/ Law A
Railway Recruitment Board 2014 announced for JR Steno/ Law Assistant Posts
The RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Bhubaneswara has announced for the recruitment of eligible candidates in the post of Stenographers and various other positions of ministerial, isolated categories and teachers through an official advertisement released at the website with reference to the Advt. No. 03/2014 as on 11th October 2014. The applicants who find the job suitable as per their profiles may apply in the manner prescribed latest by 10th November 2014. The candidates can find more details of the concerned recruitment from the information as given here below.
Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014-
1) Stenographer (Hindi) – 173 Posts
2) Stenographer (English)-205 Posts
3) Chief Law Assistant /Law Assistant-
4) Junior translator (Hindi) – 15 Posts
5) Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics & Training) – 2 Posts
6) Scientific Supervisor (Psycho)-2 Posts
7) Scientific Assistant Grade I Training- 2 Posts
8) Artist (Psycho) – 2 Posts
9) All Teachers Category-
10) Librarian /Library Information Assistant- 4 Posts
11) Staff & Welfare Inspector- 39 Posts
12) Assistant Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor Grade III/ Assistant Canteen Manager-31 Posts
13) Horticulture Inspector/ Horticulture Supervisor/ Field Man (Horticulture) – 4 Posts
14) Publicity Inspector – 2 Posts
15) Senior Publicity Inspector
16) Catering Inspector-
17) Photographer-1 Post
18) Head Cook/ Commercial Cook- 12 Posts
19) Finger Print Examiner- 6 Posts and
20) Lab Assistant III- 6 Posts
Total Vacant Posts: As given in notification
Place of job: Bhubaneswar
Pay Band I: Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay of Rs 1900/ 2400
Pay Band II: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs 4600 (As per the post applied)
Other Recruitment Details:
The candidates must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements as may be specified for all the posts concerned. The minimum eligibility for all the candidates applying to the post of Stenographers is Matriculation/ Class 10th passed along with English Short Hand of the prescribed speed. Applicants are requested to read the post wise educational eligibility from the notification as released online at the website for this purpose.
The minimum age of all the candidates should be ranging in between 18 to 40 years /18-33 years for most of the positions available under the concerned recruitment brought into effect from 1st October 2014.
The selections in all the posts mentioned shall be done on the basis of the performance in written exam and interview held for this purpose on the dates specified.
The applications forms in the format prescribed must be sent offline along with a postal order of Rs 100 drawn in favour of the “Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar. The completed application forms along with eligibility proof attached with it should be forwarded to –
The Assistant Secretary,
Railway Recruitment Board,
D-79/80 Rail Vihar,
BDA Rental Colony, Chandrashekharpur,
Bhubaneswar- 751023 (Orissa)
Date of Closing Registration: 10th November 2014
For Remote Area Candidates: 25th November 2014
Date of Exam:
For Post 1-9: 11th January 2015
For Post 10-20: 18th January 2015
To get more details on RRB Recruitment 2014, click here
RRB Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Posts
The Railway Recruitment Board has issued the centralized notification for all the eligible candidates in the post of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians respectively. The Railway Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment through an official Advertisements released as on 18th January 2014. The candidates will be selected region wise through the written exam and Documents Verification respectively held at the dates as specified by the concerned RRB for all the applicants. The applications are invited through offline modes at the concerned RRB Office in the manner as given here below.
Recruitment Details of the Railway Recruitment Board:
Offered Positions: Assistant Loco Pilots & Technicians
Vacancy: 26,567 Posts
Job Location: All over India
Vacancies are available for the following RRBs:
[Ahemadabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu & Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthapuram respectively]
Other Details on Recruitment:
The candidates who are Matric/ High School/ ITI passed will be considered eligible for this post. The ITI passed applicants should have the Diplomas in the concerned trade approved from the NCVT/ SCVT for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots and Intermediate/ Class 12th in PCM Group or Diploma of three years in Engineering for Technicians respectively.
The ages required for qualifying to the post of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians is 18 and 30 years brought into effect from 1st July 2014. A minimum relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be given to the candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST categories respectively.
The applicants will be short listed on the basis of the following exams namely: Aptitude Test and Documents Verification for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians respectively.
Manner of Applying:
The candidates will have to pay Rs40 as the application fee through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of the concerned Railway Recruitment Board. The format for the applications is available online at the website for the candidates to download. The completed applications in the format prescribed will be sent through Ordinary Post before 17th February 2014 at the concerned RRB Office.
Important Dates for Registration:
Date of Exam: 15th June 2014
Date of Closing Applications: 17th February 2014.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Central Railway/Last date:30-Sep
- Vacancy in NDMC/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in Indian Navy SSR/Last date:11-Sep
- Vacancy in Can Fin Homes Ltd/Last date:25-Sep
- Vacancy in UP Basic Education Dept./Last date:11-Sep
- Vacancy in Delhi University/Last date:22-Sep
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in HBCSE/Last date:14-Sep
- Vacancy in Indian Institute of Millets Research/Last date:16-Sep
- Vacancy in Gujarat Metro Rail/Last date:16-Sep
- Vacancy in JNPT/Last date:22-Sep
- Vacancy in RITES/Last date:21-Sep