SRM University Application Form 2013
SRM university, one of India’s best universities, with thirty three thousand and forty four students and two thousand and fifty eight faculty offers UG, PG and doctoral programs in the fields of Engg., Management, Health & Medical Sc, Science & Humanities. SRM university is now inviting applicants who are willing to get admission in the institute under the academic session starting in 2013.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in the SRM University Application Form 2013:
• Under Graduate
• Post Graduate
• Doctoral Programs
Important dates to reckon for:
• Last date of application form submission: 15 June of 2013
• Last date of required document submission: 20 June of 2013
• Last date of Engg., Tech., Sc and Humanities full Tuition fee payment : 30 June of 2013
• Last date of Medical & Health Sc. full Tuition fee payment : 15 June of 2013
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in the SRM University Application Form 2013:
• For Bachelors of Technology – candidates require to pass 12th with subjects Math, Physc & Chem along with 70 per cent career average
• For Masters of Technology – candidates require to complete B.Tech
• For MBBS – candidates need to complete 12th standard with Physc, Chem and Bio
• For MBA – candidates need to possess graduation degree with at least 60 per cent marks
• For P.hd – candidates require to possess PG degree in relevant discipline
Application Procedure as mentioned in the SRM University Application Form 2013:
Admission will be held in three modes –
1. Interested candidates can apply online via the official website of SRM University: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in. and submit there along with the application fee of Rs. 2500/- using debit or credit card.
2. Candidates can also download the form from the official website and after filling the form they can submit it in Chennai along with the bank draft of Rs. 2500/-.
3. Candidates who do not want to go online can get the form from the International Relations Office, SRM University and submit the form there along with the bank draft of Rs. 2500/-.
Candidates must submit all the required documents and fill the application form carefully.